VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: America's Miss World contestants were posted on their official FB page today. Thoughts? Our girl Chelsea is competing!

Author:
Lolly
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:01:49 07/27/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: My top two are Emanii and Maureen. I think it will be a battle between the Miss USA girls!

Author:
bb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:51:55 07/27/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Who is Chelsea? Sounds like alot of Miss USA rejects/wannabe

Author:
/
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:57:29 07/27/17 Thu

[> Subject: Emanii Davis and Maureen Montagne are the only former Miss USA contestants. Chelsea Boone was 4th RU at MD USA 2016. The others I'm not sure if they competed at USA state pageants.

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:03 07/28/17 Fri

[> Subject: I've been following Mareen and she has gotten better with age. I wish she waited a few years to go to Miss USA

Author:
hicup
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:07:57 07/28/17 Fri

[> Subject: Last year's runner is up back too!

Author:
should be interesting
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:11:47 07/28/17 Fri

[> Subject: Mariela Pepin is competing she was Miss MD Teen USA 14! I think this is her return to pageants since then? Would love to see her in USA soon!

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:51 07/28/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: I also noticed Margeaux Greene and Gracie Smith from Teen delegates. Katarina Villegas was a fav of mine a few times in Cali, it is a mistery how come she never made the semis. Shivali Patel is last year's 1st runner-up, right? She is another gorgeous girl competing and should do NC USA if she does not win here. Emanii does not strike me as girl with extremely strong interview skills, but you know Audra has improved tremendously in that department over the years... so who knows. Chelsea Boone and Maureen Montagne are not on the list at this point, but I presume they'll be added soon.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:35:26 07/28/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Patel definitely needs to go to NC USA if she does not win this year! The girl besides being Gorgeous, smart and sweet is exactly what IMG is looking for. Hope Paula can convince her if she does not win!!

Author:
Beauty and brains and what NC USA needs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:30 07/28/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Who CARES if they were past USA titleholders??? That doesn't make them anymore competitive just because they happened to win a USA state title.

Author:
Everyone who is competing should be given the same opportunity as Elizabeth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:04 08/13/17 Sun

[> Subject: Looks like to me this is shaping up to be a really good production all together under Elizabeth Safrit. Congrats to her! With all of the confusion of direction with IMG do you think Miss World America will become more popular and say even surpass USA some day?

Author:
EZgoing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:33 08/03/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: I think its going to be a class act, like the director/directors and am looking forward to both miss and teen.

Author:
Happy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:09 08/03/17 Thu

High standards from the top will show in pageant, results and long term.

[> [> Subject: I don't think it will surpass it. A change at MW helm in London is needed for MW to regain ground, including national pageants. Sarfit was a great choice though, as she seems real & genuine. I think we are IN for many crossovers over the years IF Safrit can manage to hang on to this franchise for some time. The problem is that Julia M. is extremely difficult to deal with and is unpleasant, we won't even mention a HUGE EGO! MW was so much better in the 1980s and 1990s under Eric. I hope it will not happen, but Safrit could be easily replaced after a year or two.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:47:47 08/03/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: Elizabeth is fantastic, and will most definitely bring this system to its potential in the USA. There are some very solid contestants competing. I'd say Maureen is my favorite to win at this point.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:59:14 08/03/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: She would be a great choice!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:25:05 08/04/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Of course it won't surpass Miss USA but I think the Morleys love the Safrits and they will not get rid of them. You should go back and see how they were all over Mother Safrit in London. Mother Safrit is another Liliana. Miss World is not like what it used to be in the 90s because Julia believes it is a waste to spend money on production companies. I hope you are saying she is unpleasant due to your many associations with her. Do not parrot what other people say.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:08:00 08/04/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: The Safrits are a very well respected family in North Carolina and Elizabeth has many connections in London from her fianc who is English and from a high society English family, so it's easy to see why the Morleys relate to them. They want high society and class, which Wilmer was NOT. The only good move Miss World has made in the US in years is firing Wilmer and handing the license to the Safrits. If Safrit can clean up the mess that Wilmer left behind, which I think they're doing well so far, this can easily compete with Miss USA and definitely Miss America- who wants to watch a pageant that doesn't go on to an international pageant? What's the point of that? I'm excited to see what they do with it this year.

Author:
WorldPageantFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:19 08/04/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Are the Safrits inviting Julia Morley and Stephanie Del Valle to attend this year's pageant? Its the first. It would make sense.

Author:
Lla
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:37 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I do not know if they were invited but no they will not be in attendance. The Morleys are in Puerto Rico working on Stephanie's BWAP project and they are confirmed to be in Argentina this week. Moreover Stephanie has had enough trips to the US. She has travelled to six cities four states so far.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:38 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Julia, steve, Stephanie and a few others from MWO will be atendance for the majority of the week actually. I heard from someone working on staff next week.

Author:
Interesting that they're bringing so many people from mwo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:18 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: They are bringing so many people from MWO because Julia knows how to massage egos and well most of them are stationed in Puerto Rico since last week for the royal gala. You know they are producing the event themselves. Steve was spotted in a restaurant in Puerot Rico. From what I know they are staying in the western hemisphere for most of the month organising the royal gala. They want it be HUGE.

Author:
SinDuda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:44 08/08/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: The Safrits were so worshiped that year, because Julia thought she struck a deal with Miss United States... if Miss United States chose to focus on World instead of thousands of unnecessary categories, they would still have the franchise. Then again, Julia is so unpredictable... I understand them not taking a risk.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:16:26 08/05/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Uh United States never had the franchise though. It was always Wilmer. That's why all the drama after Victoria won because they found out he was using funding from U.S. to put on World America and then pocketing all of that money. They never touched the franchise.

Author:
All a big mess
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:31:49 08/05/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: /They did, in 2014. Isabella Ilacqua, to be specific. In 2015 Ilacqua hired Wilmer to organize it, but was still the nat'l director. In 2016, after tones of drama Wilmer officially became director.... and in 2017, Sarfit took over.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:36:20 08/05/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: No, that's the common misconception. I can verify the license was always in Wilmer's name.

Author:
Former MUSO employee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:56 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I pray this doesnt turn into yet another thread bashing Wilmer to death. Lets keep the focus on Safrit, and the potential they have to enhance the system.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:10 08/08/17 Tue

[> Subject: What are everyone's top picks for Miss and Teen? I say Emanii Davis in Miss and Gracen Granger in Teen

Author:
Squares
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:13:42 08/04/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Emani will be lost at Miss World look at Audra we all know why she placed so high. Shivali should win. I am yet to see Emani's BWAP. What is it by the way?

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:00 08/04/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Oh...emanii posted part of her BWAP video on Instagram. She says it's about child education but then the video is her teaching girls how to walk like a model?

Author:
Hmmm not sure
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:47 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: She has also gone ahead to lose a massive chunk of wieght. Why do people not research on the particular pageant they are contesting in? It is a popular notion that Julia Morley does not like skinny girls.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:16 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: Have you seen the blonde girl Clarissa? I think she's new to pageants, doesn't seem to have ever competed before. But she's a neuroscience student at Vanderbilt and STUNNING. Do you think a newbie could take the whole thing? After all the last Miss World from the US had never competed in a pageant and only had 12 days to prepare for Miss World....

Author:
What do you think?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:52 08/04/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Clarisser can be Miss World even as a newbie but not this year. Say nihao(Hello in Mandarin) to Polina Popova. The girl is arrivng in Singapore to win Miss World the Asihwarya Rai and Rolene Straus way. But I want want Clarisser to win someday she will be an excellent Miss World. If Russia makes an announcement before the 13th that she is going to Miss Universe which I doubt then no contest they should crown Clarisser she can also win it the Rolene way. Polina has been polishing her Mandarin for months.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:39:44 08/05/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: Neuroscience is also known as Psychology. It's just a way to make a major look more stem related.

Author:
It is all about the brain and behavior which is psychology!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:10 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Then that is even better for her because in the UK doing Psychology is a big deal. Girl should change her insta bio to student of Psychology it will impress the British owners of MWO tremendously.

Author:
SinDuda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:24 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: "The main difference between psychology and neuroscience is the object of study: psychologists study behavior; neuroscientists study the nervous system. The disciplines overlap in an area usually referred to as the mind, the unseen software that controls behavior.Apr 4, 2007

Author:
I googled the definition lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:42 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Thank you but whatever it is the fact remains that the Morleys will love her and the fact that they will be attending the Orlando event means it is hers to lose all those who spent hundreds of dollars on so called coaches who know nothing about Miss World will not win. It is either her or Shivali the only two who can stand neck and neck with front runners elected so far eg Canada, Russia, India and Mexico.

Author:
SinDuda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:52:33 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Clarissa is your winner!

Author:
results
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:45 08/13/17 Sun

Clarissa is your winner!

[> [> Subject: All the delegates are ON. Another one of last year's runner-ups (3rd, I believe) Sasha Perea joined again! 28 girls compete for the US World spot. https://www.facebook.com/americasmissworld/photos/a.848856495276257.1073741855.325268970968348/854839028011337/?type=3&theater

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:32:44 08/05/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: This pageant was o poorly produced, I was embarressed to watch it all.

Author:
miss
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:06 08/15/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: I've heard nothing but great things and the livestream production was INCREDIBLE. I was actually Shocked by how good it was. Well done to the Safrits for giving us another a top notch pageant. After attending last year's pageant that Wilmer produced in a tiny ballroom, this was about 500000x nicer.

Author:
Wilmer is that you? Lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:32 08/15/17 Tue

[> Subject: I'm excited about this pageant and how cool, first ever teen (I'm sorry teens are fun and adds to pageant) And contestants are so high caliber can't wait.

Author:
Miss world fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:02 08/07/17 Mon

Look forward to watching

[> Subject: For Teen my guesses are: Gracie Smith (FTUSA 16), Rebekah Holsenback, Gracen Granger or Laken Giles (4thRU recently at Teen United States)

Author:
Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:37 08/07/17 Mon

[> Subject: They revealed the crowns last night and they are so beautiful.

Author:
Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:31:37 08/10/17 Thu

Details

[> Subject: The prelim is tonight. Any predictions? Has anyone been looking at their social media stuff the girls are posting a lot I think lot it's for the competition score of multimedia

Author:
Crownvic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:30 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: The production was incredible especially for the first year of the new directors. The girls appear to be having a lot of fun. Also those crowns have real diamonds and sapphires. That's unbelievably cool. Looks like this pageant has been saved. Look forward to the reviews afterwards from girls.

Author:
The winner will do very well at Miss World thanks to the Safrits.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:03 08/12/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: There are some beautiful Carlos Velez headshots that were just posted, predictions for Miss and teen?

Author:
Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:06:37 08/12/17 Sat

Crowning tomorrow

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think they will crown Shivali because Julia is present and she is desperate for the indian market, she has it but she wants more. If it is by merit the Louise, Shivali and Allie are my favourites. I do not know who will win. Clarisser looks lost on stage. She needs to practise her catwalk and come back.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:19:36 08/13/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Yes thanks to the Safrit all the winner has to do is smile and be on time and expect a very high placemement whiles other national directores are running through hoops and thier girls will not even be given the time of day. This competition is so unfair.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:01 08/13/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: I did watch, I'm suprised at both Miss and teen. I thought emani for Miss and 4th runner up in Teen was clear winner to me.

Author:
Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:38 08/13/17 Sun

What am I missing. Beautiful show though

[> [> [> Subject: I was not surprised at the Teen Winner but I agree the 4RU should have placed higher. She was the most "classically beautiful" and elegant but needs to work on her speaking skills. Would have had her as 2RU.

Author:
Saw it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:39:41 08/13/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Was Cyrus a judge?

Author:
Pageant fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:08 08/15/17 Tue

Wondering

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Coincidence

Author:
Watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:52 08/15/17 Tue

Interesting the top 3 teens were all his clients

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Only for Miss. He did not judge teen.

Author:
They announced this several times and it's on the MWA fan page.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:07 08/15/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Only thing wrong with production

Author:
Could've found someone else
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:47 08/15/17 Tue

Judges talk to each other though and wouldn't you talk highly of your clients to their judges if given the chance?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Moving forward this should change, remove a conflict of interest like this in the future. Obviously, a vivacious, celebrity coach that he is should not be linked as a judge (or around the other judges during pageant) when his personal clients are competing. This is a no brainer, it was a glaring issue going in and the results support that it in fact was an issue imo.

Author:
Not rocket science
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:23:25 08/16/17 Wed

should not happen

[> [> [> Subject: Strange choices

Author:
Pageant viewer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:31 08/13/17 Sun

Everyone in the audience was shocked when she got called for 4th ssomeone tell her to wait a few years and compete for USA. People actually started leaving When Emanii got called for 3rd. . Must be very strange judges
Miss could barely walk on stage and couldn't understand the teen when she spoke

[> [> [> Subject: Emani faked it, she had a different stance when answering the questions as if she was desperately trying to fit into the Miss World mold. Clarisser was the best choice, she will connect with the Miss World judges but she needs to work on her presence. She can win Miss World the others would not have won and would have placed just because of the Safrits, which would have been unfair. Clarisser is just what Julia Morley loves, no pageant experience cultured and from a good home. I wanted her for another year but she is still the best choice.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:09 08/14/17 Mon

[> Subject: Woe betides them if the Krithika girl does not win. She has this aura which says the crown is my if I do not win then it was not fair. But if she wins it will not be a good start to the wonderful franchise holders

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:22:37 08/13/17 Sun

[> Subject: Any news on Top 10? Started at 5pm right?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:04:55 08/13/17 Sun

[> Subject: How does DMV girl/ Chelsea Boone look?

Author:
our girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:38 08/13/17 Sun

[> Subject: Clarissa is your winner!

Author:
results ended
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:37 08/13/17 Sun

Clarissa is your winner from FL

[> Subject: Clarissa is wonderful, possible top 5 finalist

Author:
clever girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:18 08/13/17 Sun

[> Subject: Clarissa looked completely lost on stage and her walk was awful. Beautiful girl but no stage presence what so ever. They are really going to need to work with her. Gracen (Teen) was lovely and had great command of the stage. Expected her to win. The 1RU in Teen was a shock and the 4RU was the most beautiful but seemed a little tentative.

Author:
Miss World Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:11 08/13/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: Watch

Author:
Pageant viewer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:48:05 08/13/17 Sun

Did you watch? 4th and 3rd runner up were the most well spoken .

[> [> [> Subject: I did watch. 4th runner up Teen is a Olivia culpo Level contestant. I thought her answers were top notch. Miss winner needs a whole lot of polishing up. Strange choices is correct. I still have no idea what Teen winner said.

Author:
Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:57:42 08/13/17 Sun

Clarissa needs a lot of work.

[> [> [> [> Subject: who was 4th runner up in teen? Certainly not that McNair girl

Author:
Teen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:02:31 08/14/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: They are referring to Laken Giles, please someone tell her to compete in teen USA. She is a beautiful, elegant young girl.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:41:24 08/14/17 Mon

Future teen USA

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: She posted on social media that she's "definately closing the door" on pageants and going to focus on college instead.

Author:
Fan-tastic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:56:52 08/14/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hope that's not true

Author:
USA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:46 08/15/17 Tue

She has extremely high potential to win a much better title imo. she needs to wait a couple of years and then do miss

[> [> [> Subject: Clarissa has a lot of potential but needs a lot of work. All around stage presence from walking to speaking is rough. Maureen or emanii would have been ready to go, but maybe they can make it happen. Teen winner was a disappointment, way too pageant patty.

Author:
World fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:37:58 08/13/17 Sun

Emani or Maureen

[> [> Subject: What state is Clarissa from? It states she is from Florida, but lives in Tennessee. Anyone can give us 1st to 4th runner-up positions?

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:01:25 08/13/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: She goes to Vanderbilt but is from Florida.

Author:
Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:15 08/14/17 Mon

Answer

[> [> Subject: Remember this is Miss World where stage presence, walk and flare is one component, there is interview, sports which I expect her to ace, multimedia, she will do well here I have never seen an American Miss World contestant enjoy so much support from the American pageant community, talent-I am not sure of her talent, then Beauty with a purpose and the major one how you relate to your fellow contestants. If she cannot walk no big deal. Go check Stephanie's appearance at Miss India. Those who think Clarisser is a strange choice do not know what Miss World is about. It is all about who you are and what you do. This girl is not going to be anywhere but the top 2.

Author:
Dellx
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:03:04 08/17/17 Thu

[> Subject: Can someone please post the final results?

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:12 08/14/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Final results

Author:
Social media
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:40 08/14/17 Mon

Miss
4th @alliecurtisri
3rd @theemaniijovan
2nd @chancecessna
1st @maureenmontagne
Winner @clarissabowers

Teen
4th @lakenbgiles
3rd @jillian.blair
2nd @rebekahmarieh
1st @alymcnair
Winner @avagracen

[> [> [> Subject: Emanii

Author:
Watched
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:37 08/14/17 Mon

Poor emanii. 2nd at USA and 3rd here

[> [> [> [> Subject: Emanii should be nothing but proud. She was at the top of her game and would have been a beautiful winner.

Author:
Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:22 08/14/17 Mon

Winner, first second and third were all great.

[> [> [> Subject: Clarissa did not look too excited.

Author:
She could have been stunned. Or....
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:58 08/14/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: I spoke with her afterwards. She said when they called Maureen she thought that meant Maureen had won. She said she was too stunned.

Author:
She really is a sweet girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:37 08/15/17 Tue

[> Subject: Looks like the Safrits poured a ton of money into this program. Must be nice to have that much cash!

Author:
LOL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:01 08/14/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Not sure how that is a bad thing???

Author:
Good for them for caring about the program.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:32:29 08/14/17 Mon

[> Subject: How did Katerina end up placing? She was 1st RU at Miss U.S. International

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:58 08/14/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: She did not make top 16 and neither did Chelsea Boone. Strange results. :(

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:00 08/14/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Katerina was top 16

Author:
Watched the stream
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:46:55 08/15/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Straight from their Instagram page: Our Miss World America 2017 Top 16 semi-finalists! Abena Appiah Marjana Chowdhury (Fundraising Winner) Shivali Patel Chance Cessna Emanii Davis Mollie Thorsen Krithika Rajkumar Sierra Bognear Alexandra Curtis Sasha Perea JoAnn Emale Mariela Pepin Maureen Montagne Louina Lafalaise Clarissa Bowers Katerina Villegas

Author:
The finalists made sense to me actually
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:55 08/17/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.