VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Last year's runner is up back too!

Author:
should be interesting
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:11:47 07/28/17 Fri
In reply to: Lolly 's message, "America's Miss World contestants were posted on their official FB page today. Thoughts? Our girl Chelsea is competing!" on 21:01:49 07/27/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Mariela Pepin is competing she was Miss MD Teen USA 14! I think this is her return to pageants since then? Would love to see her in USA soon!

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:51 07/28/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I also noticed Margeaux Greene and Gracie Smith from Teen delegates. Katarina Villegas was a fav of mine a few times in Cali, it is a mistery how come she never made the semis. Shivali Patel is last year's 1st runner-up, right? She is another gorgeous girl competing and should do NC USA if she does not win here. Emanii does not strike me as girl with extremely strong interview skills, but you know Audra has improved tremendously in that department over the years... so who knows. Chelsea Boone and Maureen Montagne are not on the list at this point, but I presume they'll be added soon.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:35:26 07/28/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Patel definitely needs to go to NC USA if she does not win this year! The girl besides being Gorgeous, smart and sweet is exactly what IMG is looking for. Hope Paula can convince her if she does not win!!

Author:
Beauty and brains and what NC USA needs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:30 07/28/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Who CARES if they were past USA titleholders??? That doesn't make them anymore competitive just because they happened to win a USA state title.

Author:
Everyone who is competing should be given the same opportunity as Elizabeth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:04 08/13/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.