VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I think its going to be a class act, like the director/directors and am looking forward to both miss and teen.

Author:
Happy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:40:09 08/03/17 Thu
In reply to: EZgoing 's message, "Looks like to me this is shaping up to be a really good production all together under Elizabeth Safrit. Congrats to her! With all of the confusion of direction with IMG do you think Miss World America will become more popular and say even surpass USA some day?" on 10:18:33 08/03/17 Thu

High standards from the top will show in pageant, results and long term.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I don't think it will surpass it. A change at MW helm in London is needed for MW to regain ground, including national pageants. Sarfit was a great choice though, as she seems real & genuine. I think we are IN for many crossovers over the years IF Safrit can manage to hang on to this franchise for some time. The problem is that Julia M. is extremely difficult to deal with and is unpleasant, we won't even mention a HUGE EGO! MW was so much better in the 1980s and 1990s under Eric. I hope it will not happen, but Safrit could be easily replaced after a year or two.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:47:47 08/03/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.