VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: In the final questions that year, I loved when Netherlands couldn't think of the word for "nature" and her father in the audience helped her and she thanked him. She was definitely an offbeat choice, but I have always been happy she did so well in the pageant.

Author:
Old timer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:23:16 08/07/17 Mon
In reply to: Katie 's message, "In Miss Universe 1991, Miss Netherlands, Pauline Huizinga, talked about working at a gas station and about Madonna's traffic cone-bra as an inspiration for the fashion line she wanted to create. She was an unconventional beauty, and I was happy she was first runner-up. Lupita Jones, Miss Mexico, is one of the Miss Universes who had it all wrapped up on the day of arrival. She was so passionate about her country. Her hair, jewelry and orange evening gown were stunning." on 19:38:29 08/07/17 Mon

In the final questions that year, I loved when Netherlands couldn't think of the word for "nature" and her father in the audience helped her and she thanked him. She was definitely an offbeat choice, but I have always been happy she did so well in the pageant.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Any of the 3, but USSR & Netherlands were just lovely and for different reasons.

Author:
Anon-ie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:26 08/09/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.