VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Let's get this new year rolling.... who are your TEXAS favorites and why?

Author:
LadyBug
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:46:51 08/10/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Alejandra is my favorite to win. She is overdue, and could have won any of her previous attempts. She is stunning, and I could stare at her all year long if she were to win the title. There are obviously some other beauties competing in Texas, but she is my top pick.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:54 08/10/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: I'm going to list my dark horses. Click in for my 17 girls that I don't see getting a lot of attention and could easily find themselves in the top 15 if they bring it.

Author:
Of course, I know that these are just pictures. However, I feel that there's something coming across these images and if these ladies (and all of them) work to be their best self, the sky's the limit come Labor Day weekend! :o)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:27:27 08/11/17 Fri

Austin - SO pretty. With facial structure may want to try putting hair up.
Brownsville- Gorgeous. Eyes, nose, lips, all there.
Central Tx - Reminds me of Vermont Teen.
Central Webb Co - Eyes and smile...gorge!
Colleyville - Wow! Beautiful face. Great shoulders. Looks like she's in shape. If she's done her work, watch out.
Dallas - seems like an obvious contender due to title but little buzz. Striking.
Helotes - Very natural, Texas gal.
Hill Country - Something about this girl shines...her eyes and smile. There's just something.
Jefferson Co. - Very pretty. Subtle but confident.
Lubbock - Her picture is not the most natural but all the pieces are there. Looking forward to seeing this one on stage.
New Braunfels - yes, she's been mentioned because of that bone structure but...wow! She doesn't appear to be in the best of shapes...hope she is...if so, wow!
Parker Co. - Hope she's as tall as she looks...even if she's not...Gorgeous girl. Looks like all American girl next door.
Permian Basin - Wow! Just beautiful. Don't know if she's been mentioned much but she should be based on this picture.
San Marcos - Such a naturally beautiful girl...no touching up on this picture. If she's in shape, can talk, and nice enough dress...look out folks.
Southwest Texas - Another one that has something behind her eyes. Captivating, confident, very pretty.
Spurs City - The facial structure on this one is amazing as well. Hope her directors have been working with her. I think there's a lot there. SO beautiful!
West Texas - has gotten some attention because she's amazing looking and very young looking. If not there yet, with time this young lady could be a force to reckon with.

[> Subject: Dark Horse click in

Author:
Darlene's favorites
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:30:07 08/11/17 Fri

ALPINE
AUSTIN 
COLLEYVILLE
COPPERAS COVE
GATEWAY CITY 
HEART OF TEXAS
JEFFERSON COUNTY 
STAR CITY 
LIKE THEIR LOOK, HOPE THEY DO WELL

[> Subject: I want alison drake or isabela radovan or stephanie marie or nancy gonzalez , my top 4 ihope one of them will win .

Author:
Ghassan ali
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:08:51 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Nancy is the current miss Texas

Author:
!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:36:27 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: I lthink you have to add Hannah miss Houston to the list !

Author:
However, my personal favorite is Isabella Radovan ! Her headshot was beautiful and she is amazing on stage !
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:19:42 08/13/17 Sun

[> Subject: Sorry I meant allie gonzalez .:)

Author:
Ghassan ali
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:59:52 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: please not another hyspanic

Author:
d
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:09 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: racist

Author:
pageant pearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:36 08/11/17 Fri

[> Subject: whoever fits the new IMG mold should be the winner... no point in investing thousands preparing a girl that they will not even notice.. do we have any NASA staff members competing? or hazard biochemists

Author:
L.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:48 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Is it true that they said, "don't send us your pretty models"?

Author:
They want accomplished young women. I see a lot of newbies crowned this year.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:04 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Good point. If you aren't choosing someone ethnic and accomplished, you are just wasting their time. Another option is to find someone who really works well for your state and increases your draw for the state pageant and sponsors - then just ignore the national pageant.

Author:
There must be an astronaut in training somewhere in that group...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:39 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: I think Hannah Johannes fits the current mold the best. African American, future lawyer, the strongest local title... though it's possible a newbie with a totally cool work/education background wins it. Btw, I have liked Alejandra for years, but I don't remember what is her education background.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:14:45 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Alejandra has her masters in accounting and is studing for the CPA exam

Author:
lola
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:25 08/15/17 Tue

Alejandra has her masters in accounting and is studing for the CPA exam

[> Subject: Permian Basin is going to make top 5. That's a for sure. She may take the whole darn thing.

Author:
Mark my words.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:19:05 08/13/17 Sun

[> Subject: Alejandra and Isabella are my favorites.

Author:
Sheesh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:19 08/13/17 Sun

They are both beautiful

[> Subject: It's alejandra's year to win, I follow her on social media and I absolutely love that she is sharing with everyone her journey to the crown (fittings, pointers, advice and so much more) this girl is gorgeous and a genuine person. Lets go city of palms!

Author:
lola
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:56 08/15/17 Tue

It's alejandra's year to win, I follow her on social media and I absolutely love that she is sharing with everyone her journey to the crown (fittings, pointers, advice and so much more) this girl is gorgeous and a genuine person. Lets go city of palms

[> Subject: Barbara Turbay is competing

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:15:19 08/15/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: Barbara Turbay is ALL that the new MUO wants to stay away from.. Ask Mariam Habach

Author:
IMGtor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:41:58 08/16/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: Also doesn't appear to be living in the United States!

Author:
Isn't it enough that we have state hoppers , but I say no to country hoppers ! Girl go do universe pageant in the country you live in!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:25:53 08/16/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: shes not listed on the website so you might have your facts wrong ....

Author:
Toya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:11:09 08/16/17 Wed

shes not listed on the website so you might have your facts wrong ....

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Maybe not but doesn't mean her pic won't be there tomorrow !

Author:
Would be wrong for them to allow !
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:29 08/16/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: she lives in miami and colombia so im pretty sure she'll do miss florida usa if anything

Author:
toya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:26 08/16/17 Wed

she lives in miami and colombia so im pretty sure she'll do miss florida usa if anything

[> Subject: Top 15: Bay Area- Blaine Ochoa, Central South Texas –Isabella Radovan, Central Webb County – Katherine O’Connor, City of Palms – Alejandra Gonzalez, College Station – Mary Frances Nance, Energy Corridor – Samira Mouton, Harris County – Logan Lester, Houston – Hannah Johannes, Kemah – Stephanie Ludwig, Mid Cities – Danielle Doty, Permian Basin – Naomi Stiles, Rio Grande Valley – Vanessa Garza, South Texas – Ashley Harris, Tropics of Texas – Chelsea Pena, Zilker Park – Allison Drake (click for my full list)

Author:
Mariah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:50 08/16/17 Wed

Top 15: Bay Area- Blaine Ochoa, Central South Texas –Isabella Radovan, Central Webb County – Katherine O’Connor, City of Palms – Alejandra Gonzalez, College Station – Mary Frances Nance, Energy Corridor – Samira Mouton, Harris County – Logan Lester, Houston – Hannah Johannes, Kemah – Stephanie Ludwig, Mid Cities – Danielle Doty, Permian Basin – Naomi Stiles, Rio Grande Valley – Vanessa Garza, South Texas – Ashley Harris, Tropics of Texas – Chelsea Pena, Zilker Park – Allison Drake

Top 5: City of Palms- Alejandra Gonzalez, Houston – Hannah Johannes, Mid Cities – Danielle Doty, Rio Grande Valley – Vanessa Garza and Zilker Park – Allison Drake
I can see Isabella bumping Allison Drake out of the top 5. So Allison work on your interview because I think this is what hurt you last year and stay away from the fillers!
I am so glad that Stephanie has been polished over the years competing when she first started she looked terrible and she’s now blossomed into a beautiful woman. I like her edgy look but I’m worried she won’t break into the top 5 because of Danielle.
Danielle – I don’t think its her time. However, I can see them crowning her especially with Al’s passing and it being a year where she competes in his honor. Sadly, if she does win I don’t see Texas doing well at Miss USA.
Vanessa – I find her annoying but she’s one of the most attractive contestants competing. Shes a girl I refer to as a pancake with eyelashes. If I can offer you some advice contour honey!
Winner- City of Palms – Alejandra Gonzalez

[> Subject: I think the south texas girls are going to bring it home this year!City of Palms, South Texas, Rio Grande Valley, South Central Texas and Tropics of Texas are all stunning and intelligent ladies. They all rightfully deserve a spot in the top 15. Tropics of Texas looks a lot like Ylianna Guerra. Rio Grande Valley always excels in the state competition but shes lackluster and needs to bring spark if she wants to win. South Texas is making her comeback and im glad she is. This is a beautiful girl with a killer swimsuit body and a great interview. South Central Texas needs to bring personality shes a gorgeous girl but shes doesnt stand out other than her height. City of palms is the girl to beat shes the total package.

Author:
Lola
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:24 08/17/17 Thu

I think the south texas girls are going to bring it home this year!City of Palms, South Texas, Rio Grande Valley, South Central Texas and Tropics of Texas are all stunning and intelligent ladies. They all rightfully deserve a spot in the top 15. Tropics of Texas looks a lot like Ylianna Guerra. Rio Grande Valley always excels in the state competition but shes lackluster and needs to bring spark if she wants to win. South Texas is making her comeback and im glad she is. This is a beautiful girl with a killer swimsuit body and a great interview. South Central Texas needs to bring personality shes a gorgeous girl but shes doesnt stand out other than her height. City of palms is the girl to beat shes the total package.

[> [> Subject: erin nance

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:17 08/17/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.