VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I'm going to list my dark horses. Click in for my 17 girls that I don't see getting a lot of attention and could easily find themselves in the top 15 if they bring it.

Author:
Of course, I know that these are just pictures. However, I feel that there's something coming across these images and if these ladies (and all of them) work to be their best self, the sky's the limit come Labor Day weekend! :o)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:27:27 08/11/17 Fri
In reply to: LadyBug 's message, "Let's get this new year rolling.... who are your TEXAS favorites and why?" on 16:46:51 08/10/17 Thu

Austin - SO pretty. With facial structure may want to try putting hair up.
Brownsville- Gorgeous. Eyes, nose, lips, all there.
Central Tx - Reminds me of Vermont Teen.
Central Webb Co - Eyes and smile...gorge!
Colleyville - Wow! Beautiful face. Great shoulders. Looks like she's in shape. If she's done her work, watch out.
Dallas - seems like an obvious contender due to title but little buzz. Striking.
Helotes - Very natural, Texas gal.
Hill Country - Something about this girl shines...her eyes and smile. There's just something.
Jefferson Co. - Very pretty. Subtle but confident.
Lubbock - Her picture is not the most natural but all the pieces are there. Looking forward to seeing this one on stage.
New Braunfels - yes, she's been mentioned because of that bone structure but...wow! She doesn't appear to be in the best of shapes...hope she is...if so, wow!
Parker Co. - Hope she's as tall as she looks...even if she's not...Gorgeous girl. Looks like all American girl next door.
Permian Basin - Wow! Just beautiful. Don't know if she's been mentioned much but she should be based on this picture.
San Marcos - Such a naturally beautiful girl...no touching up on this picture. If she's in shape, can talk, and nice enough dress...look out folks.
Southwest Texas - Another one that has something behind her eyes. Captivating, confident, very pretty.
Spurs City - The facial structure on this one is amazing as well. Hope her directors have been working with her. I think there's a lot there. SO beautiful!
West Texas - has gotten some attention because she's amazing looking and very young looking. If not there yet, with time this young lady could be a force to reckon with.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Dark Horse click in

Author:
Darlene's favorites
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:30:07 08/11/17 Fri

ALPINE
AUSTIN†
COLLEYVILLE
COPPERAS COVE
GATEWAY CITY†
HEART OF TEXAS
JEFFERSON COUNTY†
STAR CITY†
LIKE THEIR LOOK, HOPE THEY DO WELL

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.