VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: The prelim is tonight. Any predictions? Has anyone been looking at their social media stuff the girls are posting a lot I think lot it's for the competition score of multimedia

Author:
Crownvic
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:11:30 08/11/17 Fri
In reply to: Lolly 's message, "America's Miss World contestants were posted on their official FB page today. Thoughts? Our girl Chelsea is competing!" on 21:01:49 07/27/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: The production was incredible especially for the first year of the new directors. The girls appear to be having a lot of fun. Also those crowns have real diamonds and sapphires. That's unbelievably cool. Looks like this pageant has been saved. Look forward to the reviews afterwards from girls.

Author:
The winner will do very well at Miss World thanks to the Safrits.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:03 08/12/17 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: There are some beautiful Carlos Velez headshots that were just posted, predictions for Miss and teen?

Author:
Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:06:37 08/12/17 Sat

Crowning tomorrow

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think they will crown Shivali because Julia is present and she is desperate for the indian market, she has it but she wants more. If it is by merit the Louise, Shivali and Allie are my favourites. I do not know who will win. Clarisser looks lost on stage. She needs to practise her catwalk and come back.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:19:36 08/13/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Yes thanks to the Safrit all the winner has to do is smile and be on time and expect a very high placemement whiles other national directores are running through hoops and thier girls will not even be given the time of day. This competition is so unfair.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:01 08/13/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: I did watch, I'm suprised at both Miss and teen. I thought emani for Miss and 4th runner up in Teen was clear winner to me.

Author:
Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:38 08/13/17 Sun

What am I missing. Beautiful show though

[> [> [> Subject: I was not surprised at the Teen Winner but I agree the 4RU should have placed higher. She was the most "classically beautiful" and elegant but needs to work on her speaking skills. Would have had her as 2RU.

Author:
Saw it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:39:41 08/13/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Was Cyrus a judge?

Author:
Pageant fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:08 08/15/17 Tue

Wondering

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Coincidence

Author:
Watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:52 08/15/17 Tue

Interesting the top 3 teens were all his clients

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Only for Miss. He did not judge teen.

Author:
They announced this several times and it's on the MWA fan page.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:07 08/15/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Only thing wrong with production

Author:
Could've found someone else
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:47 08/15/17 Tue

Judges talk to each other though and wouldn't you talk highly of your clients to their judges if given the chance?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Moving forward this should change, remove a conflict of interest like this in the future. Obviously, a vivacious, celebrity coach that he is should not be linked as a judge (or around the other judges during pageant) when his personal clients are competing. This is a no brainer, it was a glaring issue going in and the results support that it in fact was an issue imo.

Author:
Not rocket science
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:23:25 08/16/17 Wed

should not happen

[> [> [> Subject: Strange choices

Author:
Pageant viewer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:31 08/13/17 Sun

Everyone in the audience was shocked when she got called for 4th ssomeone tell her to wait a few years and compete for USA. People actually started leaving When Emanii got called for 3rd. . Must be very strange judges
Miss could barely walk on stage and couldn't understand the teen when she spoke

[> [> [> Subject: Emani faked it, she had a different stance when answering the questions as if she was desperately trying to fit into the Miss World mold. Clarisser was the best choice, she will connect with the Miss World judges but she needs to work on her presence. She can win Miss World the others would not have won and would have placed just because of the Safrits, which would have been unfair. Clarisser is just what Julia Morley loves, no pageant experience cultured and from a good home. I wanted her for another year but she is still the best choice.

Author:
Clubeso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:09 08/14/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.