VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Oops! That should be "Scotland," LOL... sorry!

Author:
Old timer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:58:09 08/13/17 Sun
In reply to: Old timer 's message, "Those were the days! One thing I remember about that pageant was how surprised I was that Wales made it so far (1st runner up). All along, she seemed very hesitant, almost as if she was hoping not to be called into the next round. In a way, it's refreshing to see someone so reserved in these days of "confidence." But it's still a bit surprising she made it so far." on 09:56:57 08/13/17 Sun

Oops! That should be "Scotland," LOL... sorry!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I actually loved Miss Scotland. While she may have been reserved, I thought she came across as snotty. She didn't even want to hold hands with Shawn during the final two announcement. If I recall, Miss Scotland saw Shawn's gown and was angry at her national directors because of the gown they gave her to wear. She then had her chaperone contact a prominent Seoul gown designer to lend her a better gown than the one she brought to the pageant. On television it almost seemed like Miss Scotland hated Shawn. I know they were roommates too. I loved Scotland's face, but apparently she didn't even get into the top seven at the Miss United Kingdom pageant a few months later. Maybe it was her personality!

Author:
Loved when Donny Osmond was singing to her.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:37 08/13/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.