VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: In 2003 I went to Puerto Rico to visit my friends mother. I met a guy who was helping all the 2001 contestants with their make up. He told me that in his opinion Denisse is the mort beautiful girl he had ever seen. I asked about the other ones and he said they all looked insignificant next to Denisse. He also told me something that I had not thought about but it makes perfect sense. He saw Osmel Sousa talking to several jury members and one guy who was with him was carrying suitcases all the time and one day he saw the content of the suitcases and surprise they were full of $. That is the only possible explanation we can find to MV placing as high as top 4. There are also explanations about the placements of Miss Greece but I rather keep it for myself. The only thing I can say for sure is that he saw all the girls and is convinced with no a singe doubt that Denisse had not one even close to her.. it was for her or for her

Author:
Leonard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:27:00 08/17/17 Thu
In reply to: curious 's message, "The Pageant That Seemed Fixed The most" on 17:07:16 07/21/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: So your Puerto Rican friend thought P. Rico wad the best. What else wod that fool would have said?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:32 08/25/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Well no.. he is not from Puerto Rico but Jamaica. He loves Denisse as much as he hates Zuleyka Rivera. His opinion is just based on what he saw. Denisse is in fact one of the winner that should never be mentioned in a post like this one but quite the opposite

Author:
Leonard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:53:24 09/13/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.