VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I also say Andrei GIbau is the most likely to win her pageant. But I hope she places 1st to 3rd runne-rup so we could see her at Miss USA, where she could win as well, especially with her perfect interview skills. I could see World and Universe delegates as 1st/2nd runner-up but the conjuncture is not the best for wins per sť. As example, MU org has to deal with a lot of very high franchise fees HUNGRY waiting for the win; Indonesia, Brazil, Thailand, South Africa come to win. Julia Morley will likely compensate E. Safrit with a 1st or 2nd runner-up or top 10 at worst, but USA was crowned in 2010 and 7 years is too early when other franchisees are more profitable. Finally, Miss US Intl faces the toughest battle, if there is top 15, she could make it... but if there is top 10, it will be very tough as Miss Intl does not give USA any special treatment.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:08:18 08/30/17 Wed
In reply to: Tiki-Java 's message, "I think each of these titleholder is quite beautiful and truthfully any one of them has possibilities to win their international title. It's all a matter of luck to a point, but my gut feeling is that (even though this is possibly the worst picture I've ever seen of her), Miss U.S. Earth I feel may very well win Miss Earth." on 16:12:43 08/30/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: World is drop dead gorgeous but the national pageant was her first ever so she goes into Miss World very new. With the help of Elizabeth Safrit I'm sure she will place high however. She is a very smart girl. International will struggle due to her ethnicity but I see her placing top 16. She just needs to really submerse herself in Japanese customs. Earth will also have a similar struggle due to her race but I see her in top 16. The USA Earth gal is very bland though. Of all these systems Earth puts the most emphasis on their mission and I don't see that passion from her. Universe will easily make top 5. I don't see her winning MU but of the top 4 USA girls going to these pageants I suspect she will perform the best.

Author:
Researcher pageant fanatic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:09:10 09/04/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I agree and disagree. Andreia is top notch interviewer, she is like Nana 2.0, with a hotter body and outgoing. Universe I agree, World I agree, though it could only be top 10 instead of top 3, depending on Julia's needs. Intl, maybe top 15 if there is top 15, but she could go unplaced as well.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:37:16 09/05/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.