VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I don't know how to put this because I don't want to be disrespectful to a Lady who despite being so ugly and insignificant had the guts to pose for a year as the "supposed" to be most beautiful girl in the planet. It must have been difficult and One can be sure there were laughs and negative comments about her the whole year. I admire her for that. She was just an accident but proved that anyone can dream and if one is determined even miracles can happen.. I will always admire Margarita and Lucy Diaz even when beauty has nothing to see with it

Author:
Gina
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:45:28 09/07/17 Thu
In reply to: review the tapes again 's message, "Miss Finland was certainly beautiful (and so were Misses Israel and Australia) but Gloria Diaz just slayed everyone in the final question. All the four other girls (including Japan) just stammered, while Gloria just showed confidence that won over the judges." on 06:16:44 09/07/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Who is Lucy Diaz?

Author:
Ummmm... Errr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:32 09/07/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.