VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: We are fortunate to have Donald Trump as President. What doid Obama do? Oh yes. He increased the national deficit, more homeless, more on food stamps, more racial tension.....but he was sort of cute in a howdy doody sort of way. OH PLEASE!

Author:
A
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:13:15 09/11/17 Mon
In reply to: xoxoc 's message, "Sorry folks, but Miss America is miles ahead of Miss USA in quality of pageant." on 02:13:12 09/11/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Miss Maryland and Miss Georgia are beyond gorgeous, and swimsuit was not rushed and they came out by themselves instead of in groups of 3.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:39:23 09/11/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: muo's group of 3 is perhaps the dumbest production decision they've made in a long time.

Author:
and it reaffirms the notion that the winner is predetermined.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:15:31 09/11/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: That's a good point. How can judges see 3 contestants at once for 15 seconds, plus I hate the musical acts at Miss USA/Universe. I want to see the girls!

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:03:57 09/11/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: i agree 100% about the musical acts, williamnyc! and did you notice that one delegate from each gown group of 3 was eliminated (usa from first group, mexico from second group and canada from third group)?

Author:
coincidence? i think not.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:52 09/11/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.