VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Michigan 2015 was bad. I think she disqualified herself after that

Author:
possum
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:45:05 09/11/17 Mon
In reply to: In the Last 20 Years (1997-Present) 's message, "The WORST Evening Gowns Worn By FINALISTS At Miss Universe" on 21:52:41 09/05/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Okay obviously she did disqualify herself, meant that I felt the judges might have had her pegged early as a top fiver until then

Author:
possum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:20 09/11/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Her white gown was horrid, I agree. I was a 2015 girl as well and I remember LOVING her lime-ish green gown. It was perfection on her. I remember when it was time to get ready for EG on finals night, I point blank told her backstage as we were getting dressed that her green gown was a winning gown and was surprised she didn't pick it. She gave me an evil eye roll, because that's Rashontae for you. She thinks everyone is against her. I honestly think she would've been at least 2nd RU in her green gown. Sorry I was trying to help!

Author:
2015 girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:08:02 09/18/17 Mon

Her white gown was horrid, I agree. I was a 2015 girl as well and I remember LOVING her lime-ish green gown. It was perfection on her. I remember when it was time to get ready for EG on finals night, I point blank told her backstage as we were getting dressed that her green gown was a winning gown and was surprised she didn't pick it. She gave me an evil eye roll, because that's Rashontae for you. She thinks everyone is against her. I honestly think she would've been at least 2nd RU in her green gown. Sorry I was trying to help!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.