VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Alabama was ROBBED! Georgia and South Carolina should have been in the top 5. I had ND 14th in swimsuit, last in gown, and 9th in talent. I have no idea how she even made the top 7. Alabama and Georgia were clearly the best 2 in every category. It is obvious the MAO is trying to get away from the south winning every year, so they adding in WTF contestants to make the results more spread out in the US. Worst MAO Pageant ever based on the top 5.

Author:
Jini
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:56:50 09/12/17 Tue
In reply to: really pissed 's message, "Miss Missouri America was SO robbed!!!!!" on 11:33:00 09/11/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Missouri was irritating. She kept shoving her diverse background every time her mouth opened. She would win usa with that. Louisiana won ss and talent in preliminary but was not strong on finals, she should also do usa. Nj was a stunning. Dc should do usa but needs to loose about 10 lbs. Nd was a welcome surprise, I don't think she was miss America worthy but this system never crowns who you think. There is not a chance in hell a bat won over Jennifer dupont back.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:12:58 09/12/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.