VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Nobody was robbed. There was no exceptional standout from the rest. Nobody wins everything. All you can do it be in the running. She was in the running.

Author:
Have a nice day....
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:20:53 09/13/17 Wed
In reply to: really pissed 's message, "Miss Missouri America was SO robbed!!!!!" on 11:33:00 09/11/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I think it's interesting that some people are not happy with the outcome of Miss America, but I'm not hearing people say it was rigged or fixed, as always happens with Miss USA and Miss Universe. It shows how Miss America is perceived as having more integrity in their scoring and judging. You may disagree with the results at Miss America, but it seems like most people at least believe the panel of judges really chose the winner.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:55:47 09/13/17 Wed

I think it's interesting that some people are not happy with the outcome of Miss America, but I'm not hearing people say it was rigged or fixed, as always happens with Miss USA and Miss Universe. It shows how Miss America is perceived as having more integrity in their scoring and judging. You may disagree with the results at Miss America, but it seems like most people at least believe the panel of judges really chose the winner.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.