VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: ABSOLUTELY. I noticed so far this year a lot of good girls especially in teen are not returning.

Author:
Not an IMG fan.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:51:51 10/09/17 Mon
In reply to: NK 's message, "Does anyone else think IMG has ruined the MUO system? I noticed the girls in Teen and Miss get uglier by the year. The ratings are getting worse since IMG took over. I feel like they are purposely killing of the MUO system. If your Beautiful need not compete.." on 02:16:22 10/09/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I remember saying when IMG took over that it was the end of the Trump era, and the end of beauty being the guiding light in pageantry. My sentiments were met with ridicule and bashing. I didnt necessarily disagree with some of my naysayers who believed IMG was going to want more of a model type (which I would have been fine with). But I truthfully had no idea they were aiming at becoming Miss America 2.0. Regardless, it is a new era and we must adapt.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:26 10/09/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: numbers are down

Author:
nniol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:06:41 10/09/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Oh I was one that fully told you were out of mind thinking they were not going to go with a stunning super model type. I was convinved they would continue with the model look, and make it even bigger and better. I am now eating crow and apologizing Iceman

Author:
washington mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:40 10/10/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.