VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: TENNESSEE contestants are finally up!

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:42:57 10/09/17 Mon

http://misstennesseeusa.com/contestants_tnusa.html
32 in Miss...not bad!

http://misstennesseeusa.com/contestants_tnteen.html
And a whopping 57 in Teen.

Beautiful girls in each division. This is gonna be a tough one to predict.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I think Miss is wide open this year, I don't see a clear top here. But personally I like Hannah Sluss and Felicia Bolton. I think Elizabeth Graham Pistole is the major favorite for teen, I remember her performance was last year really strong. But I see lot's of gorgeous faces like Betty Kelley, Christell Foote, Raquel Miller, Morgan Simpson, Destiny Johnson, Presly Pedigo, Desiree Dyson...and especially Sofie Rovenstine. I googled her and there's just sometething very special about her. She has the aura!

Author:
gAgA_x (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:07 10/09/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Wait a minute. Isn't Sofie Rovenstine disqualified if she is employed with IMG? Googled and she is an IMG model. I thought you can't be affiliated in any way. http://www.imgmodels.com/model/new-york/development/22395

Author:
Is this o.k.?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:33 10/09/17 Mon

[> Subject: I also think Felicia Bolton is a front runner because she is pretty and has a solid career in broadcasting. Hannah Sluss is a model (snooze) and wont win. My money is on Bolton.

Author:
Jmo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:17 10/09/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: I think Felicia can win this too. Did Erin age out or throw in the towel or is just taking a year off?

Author:
Anon-ie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:40 10/09/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: If you're referring to Erin Hatley, yes, I do believe last year was her last, unfortunately.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:07:25 10/09/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: Oh poo. Yes, I was referring to Erin Hatley.

Author:
Anon-ie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:51:32 10/09/17 Mon

[> Subject: Is that the Felicia Bolton from TX? If so, TX just keeps loosing great girls to other states. EX: Avery Green. Brooklynne Young

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:06 10/09/17 Mon

[> Subject: In Miss, Nikayla Haynes is very intriguing looking/ I'll have to look her up. Also. Georgette Robinson completed & placed in Georgia, I believe.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:54:58 10/09/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Yeah, I just looked up Nikayla and she actually does look like that. Beautiful!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:28 10/09/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Georgette Robinson may have competed in Ga but never placed.

Author:
Possibly from another state?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:33:38 10/09/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: You're right! Georgette did compete & placed in Tennessee! She was 3rd RU to Ashley Durham in 2011 & a SF in 2013 :)

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:52 10/09/17 Mon

[> Subject: Rachel Stacy

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:44:04 10/09/17 Mon

[> Subject: So impressed...first - i can't get past Nikayla Haynes...unbelievable face...so impressed! Felicia Bolton...OMG, so pretty, Molly Mastin - so fresh / relevant and Rachael Turner - very pretty.

Author:
Catherine Cates - NYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:55:08 10/09/17 Mon

[> Subject: My Miss Top 5: Ali Harper, Nikayla Haynes, Hannah Sluss, Savana Hodge & Felicia Bolton! Whew, that was tough... My Teen Top 5: I have no clue...way too out of bounds.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:51:09 10/09/17 Mon

[> Subject: SHE HAS BEEN PASSED BY 3 STATES Rachel Stacy (SF 17 VA,NF TN USA 16, NF FL USA 15, SF VA USA 14, SF 13)

Author:
PACO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:07:41 10/10/17 Tue

[> Subject: Hodge, Sluss, and Miller my Top 3. I like Felicia Bolton, but she competed in Louisiana a couple of years ago and I dont think she quite lived up to the hype. There was potential, so she may have improved since then. I will reserve my opinion until prelims.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:00 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: You have Miller in your top 3? Really?

Author:
She's pretty I guess but I don't see the hype some people have created for her.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:42 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I've known Megan Miller for years now. She is a solid competitor. Will be one of the strongest in both swimsuit and interview, and usually very consistent in gown as well. I would say definite Top 5 this year.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:23:17 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: I don't see the hype you speak of? People have spoken of her but I rarely see her get any "praise." However, taking into account the opinion of iceman and my rummaging through social media - she seems like a dark horse with a heart of gold. I would not hate to see TN change it up and go with someone like this.

Author:
Amiright
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:59 10/10/17 Tue

.d

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Are you referring to Bolton? Or Miller?

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:07 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Apologies for being unclear. Someone said they do not understand hype surrounding Miller. And I was stating that I have seen very little hype. If anything, she could be a dark horse and take the whole thing. Depends on if judges want just a pretty face or someone who seems like they have a good heart and is well-rounded. I disagree with your opinion of Sluss, however. She is the most stunning one there but just being a model does not get you anywhere with IMG.

Author:
Amiright
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:00 10/10/17 Tue

d

[> [> [> [> Subject: ICEMAN can you clarify about her interview skills?

Author:
Unless she's improved since her LA days I thought it was very well known that she really struggled with interview and OS question.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:21 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: Megan Miller and Rachael Turner remind me of the same person.

Author:
Neither could cut it with MAO for years & years and sing country music. Maybe this last year is their time to shine.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:51 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Well good for them... I am sure they have no student loan debt either.

Author:
and more experience
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:19 10/10/17 Tue

[> Subject: I think the TEEN competition might be pretty tough. So many contenders...

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:04 10/10/17 Tue

[> Subject: Sofie Rovenstine is an IMG Model - No contestant or any member of their immediate family can be employed by The Miss Universe Organization, any State Director in the MISS USA and/or MISS TEEN USA Pageant system, IMG Worldwide, LLC, Ernst & Young, or, any of the subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies of the foregoing. (If contestant or any member of their immediate family is employed by any of the foregoing or any firm or corporation controlled or affiliated with any of them, then they must notify the state director immediately, in writing, so that their eligibility may be determined.)

Author:
From the Rules
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:57 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: How is she allowed to compete is if she employed as an IMG Model?

Author:
Fishiness in TN Again. Especially if she wins
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:29:58 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: Nothing about 'past employment' and competition has not started so easy to redesign..but I would be extremely worried if I was competing against her because she is gorgeous, tall, young, from her Instagram has humble, heart for service. Tennessee would have gold there.

Author:
No horse in the race (thankfully!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:54 10/10/17 Tue

That my 2 cents

[> [> [> Subject: *resign

Author:
No horse
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:10:05 10/10/17 Tue

Resign

[> [> [> Subject: I think she is by far the top girl. However, rules are rules. And you would think, with all the rule bending that was done for Savannah Chrisley, they would play a little more above board. She needs to end her IMG contract in the next 3 days if she wants to compete.

Author:
Follow the rules.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:05 10/10/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.