VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: How, I wish for new owners for Miss USA. IMG has been a huge disappointment.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:51:59 10/09/17 Mon
In reply to: NK 's message, "Does anyone else think IMG has ruined the MUO system? I noticed the girls in Teen and Miss get uglier by the year. The ratings are getting worse since IMG took over. I feel like they are purposely killing of the MUO system. If your Beautiful need not compete.." on 02:16:22 10/09/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: The USA is fast becoming the joke of the pageant system. MUO use to be fun to watch and now itís who has the best stories or the most diverse. Girls, that are beautiful and are well prepared are not considered. Whatís up with the hijab? I noticed a NJ teen contestant competing this year with one. IMG is a JOKE. They need to stay out of politics too and focus on the contestants. Their questions are fixed and controversial. We should boycott them if possible..

Author:
Kimmie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:31 10/09/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: they ruined it because of looking for stories, fixing the pageant, not having a balence between smarts and beauty

Author:
sassy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:43 10/09/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.