VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Top 5 contestants for Miss?

Author:
D&Dgirls
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:03:30 10/10/17 Tue
In reply to: Yup 's message, "NJ is next weekend... who's ready for the most rigged pageant of them all?" on 02:46:36 10/10/17 Tue

Does anyone have early picks for Miss NJ USA top 5? winner?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I'm good friends with a judge on last year's New Jersey judging panel. She raved about the winners for months, very excited about their potential at the national pageants. They were definitely her picks to win, so I'm not sure why you claim it is a rigged pageant? Just because your favorite did not win does not mean its rigged...

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:32 10/10/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Did you watch the teen walk on stage? She walked like she had two left feet. I'm involved with another system in Jersey and i've heard rumors of the director handpicking the teen because they knew her not having the typical pageant look would raise numbers.

Author:
Nj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:41 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I'm not saying I love either the Teen or the Miss. But I can say that they were the judges picks. So I dont agree when people suggest it is a "rigged pageant."

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:32:36 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: No disrespect to your friend, but did you see the qualifications of the judges? Very few of them ever encountered a pageant in their life. It was obvious they'd pick a non pageant girl.

Author:
Jj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:34:53 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: She is more than qualified to judge any pageant system, at any level.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:45 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: I agree with ICEMAN, in that I don't think it is rigged. Just think the judges are perhaps not properly guided. Miss was great (obviously as she was 1st RU!) Teen must have done an awesome interview; she really did not have any stage presence at all. It was painfully obvious if you watched the Teen USA pageant that she was way out of her league. Your friend must have judged the Miss.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:28 10/10/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.