VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: NJ is so not rigger.....I was at the pageant last year and both winners were definitely standouts and that's why they won, they both had excellent stage presence!!!!.....I was at orientation back in 2008 and they said the same thing, so that blows your theory!!!

Author:
PGMomma
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:11:42 10/10/17 Tue
In reply to: Yup 's message, "NJ is next weekend... who's ready for the most rigged pageant of them all?" on 02:46:36 10/10/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Totally disagree with your statement regarding the Teen winner - the teen came from out of nowhere, it was a complete shock, she wasn't even on the radar.

Author:
Audience member
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:01 10/10/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: That's ok you can disagree with me, we all have a difference of opinion. After she was called into Top 15 my daughter even turned around to me and said "look out for that girl".......even though I don't think she was the best looking one up there she definitely had a spark and that's what caught the judges attention and that's why she won!!!!! I also think that's why the Miss won, she had a little something extra!!!!

Author:
PGMomma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:28 10/10/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: I dont think the judges know who is "on the radar" and who is supposed to win by local standards. Nor should they. So as long as the judge's pick takes the title, I see no issue here. Doesnt mean the fan favorite will always win.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:28 10/10/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.