VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Well... if that is true, then IMG sucks.

Author:
and it won't ever get better.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:20:54 10/10/17 Tue
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "I think IMG is doing exactly what they wanted to do with the pageant. I recall in the early days, Julianna Hough foreshadowing things to come. Does anyone else remember this, her saying they were looking for a different type of beauty queen now. One with brains. I knew then we were in for a rough ride." on 13:26:32 10/10/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Nothing's wrong if they are searching for beauty and brains. They just seem to be forgetting the beauty part and that it nerds to take precedence. Also, people feel it's rigged when a certain look is selected over best on stage performance .

Author:
You can say beauty is subjective to get away with your agenda but it's going to show its self in the end when all quality participants dissapear after this next year.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:31:24 10/11/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.