VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I can understand why the OP is not overthrilled with any of the 4 girls he discusses. I completely disagree on Indonesia, I only hope she has received some English language training. as this is a factor many Indonesian girls have struggled with. Denisse and Alicia look young indeed, this may be a challenge in other pageants but here with humongous pageant franchise fees and with Azteca TV (in case of MX). I am pretty comfident both would make it. As of Philippines, I am unimpressed, yet another half-White girl born outside of PH. I am not digging her look, obviously it is not her fault that despite being a tiny minority bilacial people (half Asian, half White) tend to be glorified in the Philippines.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:06:23 10/10/17 Tue
In reply to: Anon-ie 's message, "I already feel for Rachel Peters because you know if she doesn't continue the streak she's going to get slammed by everyone with "I told you so's", but game isn't over yet that girl is probably working super hard to fight for a top spot." on 14:22:39 10/10/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: OP here! I just see Rachel being so overhyped that itís just annoying. Youíre right right i think before both France and Mexico will be up there and i really do hope Indonesia can speak english because because shes gorgeous but might lack in interview.

Author:
CalFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:35:44 10/11/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Miss Philippines being overhyped? I dont even see a single thread about her. It is just your imagination. Everyone is threatened about Miss Philippines.

Author:
Shauntay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:45:03 10/16/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.