VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: WHy does it matter so much to people if these girls live in the state? Companies are not lining up to book and pay for any winner to be at an event. The girls/director have to hussel to get them appearances. Im not getting the big deal about this.

Author:
washington mom
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:53:15 10/11/17 Wed
In reply to: Oregon 's message, "What are the resident requirements to be eligible to compete for a state USA title?" on 19:36:55 10/09/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Honestly I don't either. If I live in Delaware and a super hot chick won but she recently "moved" here from Hawaii, what do I care? It's not like I'm gonna see any Miss Delaware USA even if she's from my hometown. And I never would go to an "event" where Miss Delaware is anyway. Nobody but fans care. Nobody else does. Nobody. Ask a non-fan, "Hey did you know that the winner of your state's Miss USA state pageant only recently moved here from Hawaii, do you care?" You might get a "well, that doesn't seem fair." Followed by a change in the subject because nobody cares.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:33:58 10/11/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Because some of these girls actually want the scholarship. Because it is cheating. Because not every girl has someone in another state willing to be a co conspirator. Because not every girl has the money to fly from their true home state to their fake state. Because some girls actually have integrity

Author:
KarmaWillWin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:58:44 10/11/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: Its just a pageant. calm down

Author:
washington mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:44 10/11/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: what scholarship? this isn't Miss America

Author:
confused
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:55 10/14/17 Sat

[> [> Subject: It's an ethical question for me. Many girls flat out lie about living somewhere just because they have two forms of ID. If that was it, fine. But most statehoppers put on this fake "I'm such a proud resident of so and so state and so glad to be your representative and can't wait to be doing great stuff for OUR state" when it is all BS. You want to be a two-faced liar, be prepared to be called out on it. Don't care if you've got your utility bill and license or what not. Also don't care that your state director turned a blind eye or played dumb or even told you how to do it to cash in your registration fees. Don't care what MUO thinks about it either.

Author:
And don't care for those who say who cares they were put in place for a reason and if they don't matter they need to be removed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:19 10/11/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: it is ethical and if you go to a state you do not live in you are cheating the ladies who live there. How can you be counted on to represent the country ethically if you do not compete ethically. You are untrustworthy

Author:
cindy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:30 10/11/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: BECAUSE IT"SNOT LEGAL!!! TONEATA MORGAN SIGNED A CONTRACT THAT OREGON WAS HER LEGAL AND PERMANENT ADDRESS! SHE COMMITTED FRAUD! STEALING THE TITLE OF A TRUE OREGON REPRESENTATIVE!

Author:
NM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:04 10/11/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: Lol you need to take a few xanax and calm down. Different poster than all above. Literally no one cares. If you're "true Oregon" representative was good enough to win Miss USA she would have at least won her state. Sorry cupcake but that's really how it is. Pageants are sending reps to win. Literally no other reason than for that Miss USA title to come back to Oregon.

Author:
Lets be real for a minute
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:58:03 10/15/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.