VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Lindsey Conque in TEEN. She was 1st ru last year (her first pageant), and won a very competitive Miss Lafayette Teen USA in June. And in MISS, watch out for Victoria Paul (Acadiana), Josie Stephens (Lafayette), Emma Key (Heart of Acadiana), Madeline Langlinais (Crescent City), and Rachel North (Baton Rouge). And obviously one should never rule out the likes of Lauren Vizza and Tanya Crowe.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:11:40 10/11/17 Wed
In reply to: 2018 's message, "Miss LA USA and Miss LA Teen USA contestants are up!" on 04:10:53 10/06/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Your Josie Stephens is lovely! She'll never leave my Top 5 for LAUSA. IDK, when Vizza was Miss LA, I could not WAIT for her to give the MUO a try, but anymore, I'm finding myself just underwhelmed with her. With that said, Vizza is still in my Top 5. My wishful Top 5 would be: Josie, Rachel, Kristen H (newbie & a hell of a head shot), Avery &

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:19 10/12/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: ...& Vizza. Considering LA rarely crowns a newbie, how do you think Josie, Avery & Kristen will do? I'd be stoked to see either three win.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:57:21 10/12/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Agreed. I doubt a newbie will win this year, but of recent memory Candace Bennett was a newbie to MUO all together and won her first try!

Author:
In LA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:10:56 10/12/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yeah, I know...Candice was the only one I could recall from recent memory. I have a feeling Josie, Kristen or Avery would do really well at Miss USA, but who knows with IMG :/

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:09 10/12/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I actually worked with Kristen earlier this year when she competed for, and won the title of Miss University of Louisiana. I think she could do quite well. Not sure if she is in the discussion to win it all this year though. I love her, and I think a year or two under her belt will work wonders for her.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:37 10/13/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yeah, as a newbie, I can see her doing very well with a few more years of experience. We always hear "so & so won too soon" blah blah blah. Someone with such a pretty head shot as Kristen's, I'd hate to see her win "too soon".

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:02 10/13/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.