VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Yeaaa... I know she competed for Miss Houston in the Spring. I have no idea where she "lives." But I'm sure she submitted the proper paperwork to RPM in order to be eligible. We have had a couple of state hoppers in the past few years, all with no real success in the final outcome. Avery Greene is pretty, indeed. I wish her the best of luck. :)

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:26:47 10/11/17 Wed
In reply to: Let the Louisiana girls have what they've worked for... 's message, "Out of the veterans, only 5 intrigue me. Avery Greene is a stunner, but being a Houston native, I know FOR FACT she lives nowhere near Louisiana. In fact, saw her at dinner Sunday night and she did my nieces hoco makeup. Sweet girl, but not cool to lie just because she couldn't pull it off in Texas." on 21:27:25 10/10/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I'm sure she did "submit" something that looks valid. I guess my biggest concern is for the legacy of RPM at this point. With all the hoopla over the Oregon winner, I'd really hate to see RPM suffer a similar atw, especially with deteriorating numbers already.

Author:
You can't be a true spokesperson for a state you're not invested in.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:45 10/12/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: They already are with NC

Author:
:/
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:01 10/12/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: With RPM, I believe you must live in the state, or go to school there. I'm sure they received proper residency requirements to allow her to compete. Beyond that, its just more of the same constant complaining over girls being allowed to compete in other states. (which I was over 5 years ago). I follow IMG/MUO rules of eligiblity.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:39 10/13/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.