VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Looking forward for Miss NJ USA this weekend. I donít know about anyone else but there is a difference between confidence and arrogance. I just saw Michelle Molina Cruzís Instagram commercial video and this girl is coming off cocky as hell with her constant posting and bragging who has been training her. If she claps I wouldnít feel sorry for her. Itís like she is playing psychological warfare inimidation on the possible contestants. LOL. Anyways, who else is competing along side the drama queen?

Author:
MK
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:34:56 10/11/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: is the website up yes with who is competing

Author:
dawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:35 10/11/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Are they livestreaming it?

Author:
would love to watch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:59:01 10/12/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: Nope they never live-stream NJ. You need to pay $55 to see the show.

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:46 10/12/17 Thu

[> Subject: Don't let her worry you. Weight loss platform is weak and exagerrated anyway. Claims she's in college but keeps switching schools, then she can find time to train for the pageant 3 weeks in Florida during school season. No substance here at 24 years old without a real job or college degree. I hope the judges do their homework because this young lady has no integrity to her platform. She claims 100 pounds in 2 years but family photos paint a different picture.

Author:
Pageant Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:12:52 10/12/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: Someone is running scared.

Author:
Yikes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:58 10/12/17 Thu

[> Subject: I saw a professional head shot of her, quite possibly the one she submitted for NJUSA. Regardless, I wasn't all that impressed. Yeah, she may make Top 16 (or Top Whatever), but I'm not feeling a Top 5 placement. Not even close.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:41 10/12/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: She seems to be hungry but the concern with her is that she may be playing the Latina pageant game and pull another Anea Garcia when it's all on the line. Anyway she's definitely threatened somebody and so her strategy is working.

Author:
Love that she's trying to win the new Miss USA on its terms and isn't stuck in 2012z
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:32:32 10/12/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Jersey Girls bring a lot of heat at the local level. They just call it the way they see it. Apparently this is her only game too and it's kind of pathetic.

Author:
Possible first pageant clapper.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:43:17 10/12/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: I'm not sure that threatening one person can really be referred to as a strategy, but Anea Garcia is on a completely different level. She had quite a fan base leading up to Miss USA. This girl, however, does not. We shall see, though.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:29 10/13/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: What would you call buying out a large amount of seats and a huge portion of the front section behind the judges. Then going on social media advertising the mom is selling tickets. Normally, people buy only what they need.

Author:
Sounds underhanded to me.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:16 10/13/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.