VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Last thing... Every girl is a model/IG model and that's fine. What else do you bring to the table after that's over? What can you teach young women across the world when you are appointed the job of Miss USA or Miss Universe? You don't have to have a sob story but substance and a strong foundation would be nice. Inspiring or some =) Get a new hobby if you guys are so upset about it.

Author:
Me again
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:58:25 10/11/17 Wed
In reply to: NK 's message, "Does anyone else think IMG has ruined the MUO system? I noticed the girls in Teen and Miss get uglier by the year. The ratings are getting worse since IMG took over. I feel like they are purposely killing of the MUO system. If your Beautiful need not compete.." on 02:16:22 10/09/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Agreed. It's so lame to see former Miss USAs being another desperate wannabe on IG, peddling discount codes like 10,000 other 20somethings. Or posting lame gym selfies or random LA faux starlet posts like 10,000 other 20 somethings. Trump did nothing to elevate the relevancy of the title or its T&A participants. At least the IMG winners may have real careers that don't involve flaunting their looks because they will surely age and wither away.

Author:
Pretty dumb girls just mad AF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:48 10/11/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.