VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Pageants are business and to me it is bad business. A girl who resides in a place is going to do appearances(at least they should) Visibility, marketing and growth...that is what makes successful business. Pageants are dying because women who win aren't getting out to parades and functions like they once did....no one is cultivating the next batch of contestants! So yes if you are from California and win in Oregon, good for you bad for Oregon and building up their program.I'm old school pageant but I wish girls were actually judged on their true involvement in growing a program either via social media or appearances. Actually be a representative! It is one of the reasons I actual like Miss World. Don't just sell me YOUR story, sell me the system!!!

Author:
Old School
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:43:00 10/12/17 Thu
In reply to: Reality Check 's message, "Some people just do not get it." on 05:16:02 10/12/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Bottom line, if state hopping were such a non-issue more statehoppers would proudly be running around saying "I just got two forms of documentation!!!" but they don't. They post curated local shots, some going so far and predating their intentions to compete others just not even bothering and posting from their real homes up until the pageant (Miss USVI and Miss Minnesota USA anyone...). And without fail, they hightail it back to their home state as soon as they check out of the pageant. Would love a statehopper to just put it out there. But they don't....

Author:
Ask them why rather than simply attack those voicing their opinions as a jealous loser/mom/whatever other juvenile response on why it bothers them
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:11:27 10/12/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.