VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Have proof of residency be more than a bank statement & phone bill. MAO says this - “Residence is defined as the primary address where I physically live and have established verification of residency through my driver’s license, automobile registration, current property mortgage or lease in my name, tax filings, etc” and, require a copy of the document attached to the contract - “copy of my driver’s license or a government issued identification card and proof of this residency in the form of driver’s license, automobile registration, current property mortgage or lease in my name, or other official document establishing residency”

Author:
a foot in both programs
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:56:32 10/12/17 Thu
In reply to: joan 's message, "something needs to be done but what? If the lady shows proof what is the DR supposed to do? Especially when there are a lot of folk competing in the state. Do they hire a private investigator" on 02:11:39 10/12/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.