VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: FOR FUN! From your state ONLY, if you could have a dream Top 5, who would they be?

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:07:27 10/12/17 Thu

Here's the kicker; your "dream girls" will still have to be at legal age & not a former winner (i.e. I cannot select Megan Wise, Candace Smith, or Kristin Smith, unfortunately).

Even if your state already crowned its queen for 2018, who cares? Name who your dream Top 5 would have been!

Here's mine from the Buckeye State, OH-I-O!

Amanda Giroux
Ninamarie Powell
Courtney Rea
Caity Jackson
Angela Judy
(a very close 6th goes to Chelsie Folden)

Your turn...now go!

Last edited by author: Thu October 12, 2017 21:12:40   Edited 2 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Bumping...cuz this board needs something fun on which to focus...

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:56 10/12/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: LA: my current top 5: Vizza (winner), Greene, Crowe, North, & Stephens. I think it is her year but who know with LA... one year a girl can be top 5 another she could Miss the top 15 completely. My current Teen top 5: Conque (winner), McAllister, Jordan, Wall, & Scannell. I think at this point it's definitely between Conque and Scannell. We'll see! Only one week away!

Author:
IMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:51:27 10/13/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Dang , you nailed this !

Author:
Good job !
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:18:06 10/22/17 Sun

[> Subject: TN: Savanna Hodge, Rachael Turner, Corbin Hinson, Fallonn Ponessa, Hannah Sluss,

Author:
QueenE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:03:21 10/13/17 Fri

[> Subject: LOUISIANA - Emma Key, Madeline Langlinais, Rachel North, Victoria Paul, Josie Stephens :)

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:24 10/13/17 Fri

Last edited by author: Fri October 13, 2017 14:35:05   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: MD: 4th RU: a pretty girl. 3rd RU: a really pretty girl. 2nd RU: a really, really pretty girl. 1st RU: super pretty girl. Miss MD: A super hot girl, would be a plus if she's an Orioles fan. Maybe 6' or taller with pretty skin.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:33 10/14/17 Sat

[> [> Subject: Lol I love your Top 5! They're all in mine, too!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:07 10/14/17 Sat

[> Subject: Ohio does nothing for their girls!!!

Author:
They suck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:11:06 10/14/17 Sat

[> Subject: Awww I don't think Ohio sucks but I don't think they get the high quality contestants they once did. I attended last year

Author:
and I was shocked by the outcome.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:57:39 10/15/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: When pageants crown head scratchers, they lose contestants. Management saying they want one thing, but crowning something completely different also encourages challenges of fixing. Girls who compete over and over and over again make contestants feel they must 'pay their dues', and at $895 entry, program book ads, hotel, prep costs, a new state level gown every time, many girls just can't afford that and leave the program. Now that USA has rebranded to 'beauty and brains' and showcasing inspiring stories, USA is probably not attracting those pursuing modeling and acting careers. I hear numbers are way down in OH this year. We'll have an idea today, as they're holding Forum today.

Author:
OH-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:35 10/15/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: I didn't go last year, but saw Dina compete the year prior. I was surprised she was 4RU by what I saw on stage and didn't see her ever winning. But given the rebranding, it makes sense given her education and life-threatening story. I think it will take several years for USA to weed out the 'unapproachableness' and attitude of the competitors that dominated the program. Here's to picking someone who looks fantastic, who's doing something of substance in the world, and is open and giving!

Author:
-IO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:21:04 10/15/17 Sun

[> Subject: Going to Ohio Pageant since Kristin Smith. Dinaleigh the last three year made top five prior to winning. I personally think (my thoughts) that she is a naturally beautiful girl. I spent time talking to her a couple years ago and she seemed nice I do understand everyone’s thoughts on last year. She was off on styling and the top five was a head scratcher. But, I also think Dinaleigh did her research and understood the new direction that Miss Ohio/USA was going for and went very simple light make up (which did not do well under the lighting) a simple gown and straight (not typical pageant) hair and she focused on being natural instead of pageant which in return did not make her stand out on stage but won her the crown. My top 5: Amanda (beautiful, smart, and best quality to play on is her height shorter than the other girls which would be something that would make her stand out at Miss USA confident in her looks not the typical pageant girl), Nina beautiful girl, Angela Judy

Author:
I’m sorry but not a fan of Courtney Rae ( the majority of contestants say she is Mean and also not attractive once you remove the makeup and gown).
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:01:25 10/15/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: So your Top 5 are Giroux, Powell, Judy & who are your other two? Also, why should you care what someone says about Rea? You rally shouldn't allow an influence to determine what you think about that person. Seriously.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:18 10/15/17 Sun

Last edited by author: Sun October 15, 2017 22:54:48   Edited 2 times.

[> [> [> Subject: This is the funniest thing I've read on here. You guys create opinions about all the girls you don't even know all day - every day.

Author:
LOL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:06:38 10/16/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: So you're going to believe heresay then? OK, I've got one for you; I was at Miss Washington USA one year and this girl who didn't make it to the Top 5 actually flipped off the winner! She actually flipped her off! I couldn't beileve my eyes. How immature of her. She'll never survive as a pageant girl again, let alone a state winner. This is all true, by the way. Right?

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:05:05 10/16/17 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon October 16, 2017 21:07:23   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: Wow anyone who says they are shocked by Dinaleigh winning is just bitter they lost. Every girl competing knew she was a top competitor. She is smart, naturally beautiful, and lets face it had the best body last year (and one of the best bodies on Miss USA stage). She's placed every year she has competed, there's nothing shocking about her winning. It wouldn't even be a subject here but certain girls are soured and won't drop it !

Author:
Enough is enough
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:03 10/15/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: NP- some people are bitter for other reasons as well. Even if a girl deservedly wins, if she's not exactly the sweetest cookie in the box, it leaves a bitter taste in others' mouths.

Author:
kindness counts
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:27 10/20/17 Fri

[> Subject: I met Courtney last year and she was very nice. i also meet Amanda and she was nice but you keep being jealous behind your

Author:
Computer. Just like Groove I will support both of these girls but we understand why you are jealous I would be too if I had to compete against them
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:22 10/15/17 Sun

[> Subject:

Author:
Forum yesterday
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:48 10/16/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: The sashes should be reversed.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:36 10/19/17 Thu

[> Subject: TEXAS - Alejandra Gonzalez, Taylor Lowery,Stephanie Ludwig, Danielle Doty, Logan Lester in no particular order.

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:25:04 10/17/17 Tue

[> Subject: ANGELA JUDY will be competing for Miss Ohio USA this year! When she told me this, it actually made my day. Angela has always reminded me of Audra Mari. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:45:13 10/17/17 Tue

[> Subject: Dream top 5 for Texas would be Hannah Johannes, Isabella Radovan , Danielle Doty, Vanessa Garza, and Logan Lester

Author:
!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:52:42 10/19/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.