VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: Itís possible and she did. Winning that is. Genesis that is

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:47:47 12/19/17 Tue
In reply to: Something is not right and it is obvious! 's message, "It is mathematically impossible for the same contestant to win a same state pageant two years in a row, with different judges and different contestants!" on 18:38:43 12/18/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Itís not impossibleó thatís like saying itís impossible for a girl to be 1RU or 2RU etc more than once, but that happens frequently as well. We just donít see this because of the rules. That being said, I have my own reservations due to the circumstances of the situation, but I just donít know enough about last yearís settlement to make up my mind about how to feel. My gut tells me to feel bad for the other girls, like they never had a fair shot, and maybe if her answer had been stronger Iíd feel differently? Amazing walk and presence, very good body, facially above average but not stunning IMO. I canít jump on either extreme here like everyone is.

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:07:05 12/19/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I understand a girl being 1st RU or 2nd RU more than once in the same state, as that happens all the time. But, to win the same state pageant two years in a row is not possible with a new set of judges and new contestants. It does seem that this pageant was pre-determined and the rest of the contestants never had a real shot at winning the title.

Author:
Something still isn't right!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:31 12/19/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I agre. I think they new who they wanted prior to the pageant. I do feel sorry for those girls who were just part of the con.

Author:
cat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:02 12/19/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: I meant knew

Author:
cat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:39 12/19/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Why do you keep saying it's "mathematically impossible"? Because it isn't, it's a judged pageant, a competition, and this isn't like someone jumping over planet to planet.

Author:
Confused
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:35 12/19/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: You keep saying mathematically impossible. Let's say she hypothetically got a 9.93 to win the pageant. Last year she got a 9.94, or a 9.96, whatever, doesn't matter. 1st runner up gets a 9.91 and is still below her. If she performed to the same level again, she appealed to the judges the same way, she managed to get high marks all around. It's frustrating to hear people say it's "mathematically impossible" because blatantly ignoring the fact that it IS possible makes the rest of your argument seem less relevant.

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:03:53 12/20/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: And as I said before, I agree with certain points people are making. I think there are plenty of suspicious things about this, but I can't jump to a conclusion especially since I didn't have a chance to watch the stream yet. But we can't say "she definitely cheated" or "it was definitely rigged" or all this "she's the next Miss Universe yaaas queen" because we're all just gonna go nuts!

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:08:33 12/20/17 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.