VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
Subject: More like "how accurate".

Author:
me
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:31:14 01/02/18 Tue
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "How ignorant and shallow." on 10:32:17 01/02/18 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Agreed. Fox is nothing more than a propaganda megaphone for the GOP aka the party and ideology before country people.

Author:
The Russian money (laundering) flows directly to 45.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:52:51 01/03/18 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: And MSNBC is not that for the Democratic party? I won't even include CNN because they are hardly even a news organization anymore they've become so laughable and pathetic. At least I have the good sense to admit that different networks lean different ways. Still waiting on the Russian delusion I mean collusion proof.

Author:
biases showing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:27:49 01/03/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: All one has to say is that CNN "isn't a news organization anymore" to lay clear their own biases and inability to think for themselves. I never mentioned MSNBC not being biased but MSNBC isn't the network that deems itself "Fair & Balanced" now, is it? I get my news from CNN, NPR and the BBC. But of course, in your world any network that just reports on the President's actions, deeds, misdeeds and tweets is "biased" and "out to get him".

Author:
I pity you.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:50 01/03/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nope. Actually the amount of false information CNN has put out there that they've had to retract in the last year alone is what makes them not news. When they "report" on the President's cheeseburger habit as opposed to world events that's what makes them not a news. You didn't have to mention MSNBC but only mentioning FOX as a GOP mouthpiece without acknowledging there are networks all around that lean one way shows your bias. And if you get your 'news" from CNN that says everything I need to know. Even NPR has sadly gone off the rails at times with once-respected journalist inserting their own biases into stories. I started to notice it during primaries when I was still undecided. So yeah, I've no issue with a news outlet reporting on actual news. I don't even care if they report on his tweets and how they "feel" about that. However, only those who are willfully deluded would look at today's news networks and not acknowledge a bias. It's new normal.

Author:
You don't need to pity me. I'm still not tired of winning.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:03 01/03/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: CNN sucks. Their one sightedness is amazing. I can’t belueve they get away with being labeled a credible news organization.

Author:
Liberal nonsense
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:08:31 01/03/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nope. Even after your diatribe the pity still flows. And the “winning” reference is hilariously sad. Stick with your vagina-grabbing tweeter in chief.

Author:
The end of the orange conman is coming.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:47:33 01/03/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: LOL. So bitter you are but it amuses me that y'all are still mad. I call him the 45th President of the United States which is more than I can say for you.

Author:
MAGA all day every day
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:00 01/05/18 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Mad? No. More like gravely concerned that we have a pathologically lyin’ man-child who doesn’t read, thinks a button that is pushed could kill millionsis a toy, who is utterly clueless and doesn’t pay his bills.

Author:
Just wait. S coming to an end.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:52:05 01/05/18 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.