VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: Lu needs to go if they are going to keep MUO as a sob story pageant and not a beauty pageant. If they went back to the way it was, I thought she was great. I think Paula cares for the org. there is really only so much you can do with a pageant guys. I dont think she has 100% control over things.

Author:
washington mom
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:15:38 01/02/18 Tue
In reply to: Vegas 's message, "Hopefully Paula, Lu and Ester are next. I love Paula but her time is up!" on 12:53:39 01/02/18 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I disagree. Under Trump, Paula had no control. That was obvious. However, with IMG I think she has greater control. I think FOX only cares about the broadcast. Where as Trump cared about the day to day operation. I do not think Paula is to blame 100% but Miss USA is turning into a crap show. I want beautiful women not these average looking women crying about sob stories. Granted it all started with Audra Muri though, didnt she cry that was bullied? Then Olivia cried about being old.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:56:21 01/03/18 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.