VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: None of what you said has anything to do with that OP's point. Mallory is still full of it and a hypocrite at best.

Author:
no name
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:33:44 01/03/18 Wed
In reply to: carol 's message, "Mallory competed for years and finally won. She knows more than we do since she lived the life of miss America. I commend her on standing up against the bullies that used to be on the board" on 16:41:08 01/02/18 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: i bet you lost to her or you are someones relative who lost to her. Mallory is not full of it. She started the petition which is more than you did

Author:
dina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:21 01/04/18 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'm probably a good 10 years older than Mallory I would guess plus I am a pageant fan so no. Try again. I just find her to be the very definition of an attention whore. I never thought she deserved to win in the first place and she's always given me a trailer trash vibe so reading some of their discussion about her with the smoking, the drinking, the cursing, the multiple trysts is confirming.

Author:
You wish I was connected to her so you can continue this she's so beloved myth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:44:23 01/04/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: that is hearsay and didn't anyone ever tell you if you cannot say anything nice about someone just keep quiet

Author:
dina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:44:10 01/04/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'm tired of this attention whore who could't keep her shit together not to gain 30 lbs. after crowning and getting her own organization all riled up against her.

Author:
Trailer trash is as trailer trash does. #fact #giveitupmallory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:26:27 01/06/18 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.