VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
Subject: Former Teens at Miss USA 2018

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:47:16 01/30/18 Tue

Miss USA 2018 will have 10 former Teens on the roster:
Lauren Weaver (AR): Non-finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2014
Chloe Brown (CO): Non-finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2013
Sierra Wright (DE): Non-finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2015
Julianne Chu (HI): Non-finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2010
Darrian Arch (IN): Non-finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2013
Melanie Shaner (KS): Non-finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2015
Sarah Summers (NE): Non-finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2012
Caelynn Miller-Keyes (NC): Non-finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2013 (as VA Teen USA)
Tori Sizemore (SC): 1st RU @ Miss Teen USA 2013
Callie Bishop (WY): Non-finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2008

Miss USA 2018 joins the Miss USA classes of 1993, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2013, 2014, and 2016 in having 10 or more former Teens on the roster.

Miss Teen USA 2013 joins the Miss Teen USA classes of 1991, 1993, 1994, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2010 in having 10 or more returns to Miss USA.

Callie Bishop is the 13th delegate from Miss Teen USA 2008 to return to Miss USA, setting the record for most returns to Miss USA from a Miss Teen USA class.

Tori Sizemore is the only former Teen on the roster that made the cut at Miss Teen USA. If Tori makes the cut at Miss USA 2018, she will be the 38th delegate to have made the cut at both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA. If Tori finishes among the final five, she will be the 16th delegate to have been among the finalists at both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA. If Tori finishes in the final three, she will be the 10th delegate to have been among the final three at both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: It is rather interesting that, at this point, no one has yet won outright both Miss Teen USA & Miss USA.

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:38:57 01/30/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Thank you for putting in all the time to produce this for us.

Author:
much appreciated!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:10:23 01/30/18 Tue

[> Subject: I'm forgetting: Is there anyone other than Brandi Sherwood and Alyssa Campanella who have a first runner-up and a win in the two pageants?

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:27 01/30/18 Tue

I'm forgetting: Is there anyone other than Brandi Sherwood and Alyssa Campanella who have a first runner-up and a win in the two pageants?

[> [> Subject: Shauna Gambill won Miss Teen USA 1994 and was 1st RU at Miss USA 1998. Tara Conner was 2nd RU at Miss Teen USA 2002 and won Miss USA 2006.

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:35 01/30/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Ah, yes, I forgot about Shauna Gambill. Thanks.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:04 01/30/18 Tue

Ah, yes, I forgot about Shauna Gambill. Thanks.

[> Subject: 9 of then did not even make the cut at Miss Teen USA. But if history tells us (ala Kim Pressler) anything can happen.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:26 01/30/18 Tue

[> [> Subject: I hope some of them are worthy of placements this time around. I have maybe 4-5 I'd really like to see place at Miss USA this year.

Author:
No Joke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:55:43 01/30/18 Tue

[> Subject: North Dakota Audri was 1st runner up to Nia and 1st runner at Teen

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:46 01/31/18 Wed

[> [> Subject: Audra Mari is the best placing at both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA without a win, and she is also North Dakota's best result at both competitions. I'm glad that she got to be the US representative at Miss World 2016, and she finished in the Top 10.

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:49 02/03/18 Sat

[> Subject: The only former teen I don't see placing is Indiana.

Author:
Jazz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:30 02/06/18 Tue

[> Subject: Former teens don't always do well. Audra was the exception.

Author:
Former teens
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:54 02/06/18 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.