VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
Subject: Facially, Alexis Ren and Gal Gadot look like twins.

Author:
Anon
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:33:45 02/04/18 Sun
In reply to: Seems like an honor just to be a finalist though, although one of the rookie finalists was underserving, congrats 's message, "Neither of them won... the rookie of the year was won by Alexis Ren." on 21:48:05 02/03/18 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: This is a legitimate question, not just to you, but everyone who does this. You say facially they look like twins. Couldn't you say, without the word facially, and still mean exactly the same thing? How else would they look like twins? I mean, I guess you could say you were attempting to be specific, it's just that when people here talk about what someone looks like, they use the word facially and it's never necessary.

Author:
I have never ever heard that used anywhere else ever. Has anyone else?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:04:39 02/04/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I just mean when I look at a headshot of Alexis Ren, I see a resemblance to Gal Gadot. That's all.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:30 02/04/18 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think because sometimes facially is the only place a person is impressive. I haven't seen this woman but it could be that nothing else is like Gal Gadot. In the pageant world where a woman is judged from head to toe, makes sense to me. There are many women who are facially stunning but the rest of them not so much.

Author:
I get it completely
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:03:36 02/05/18 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Really? Because I've never heard any other body part used in a similar sentence, like, "her arms make her look like Gal Godot's twin." See, you would never say that because it's the face that makes someone else appear like someone else, even in pageants where the entire body is being judged.

Author:
Have you ever used that outside this board and did people look at you funny?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:02 02/06/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: There are people with beautiful bodies. Facially is not only used in comparison. Some people are only attractive facially. There are some really pretty fat girls but their bodies aren't beautiful. That's a specific example for you.

Author:
detail
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:20:11 02/06/18 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.