VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Venezuela also suffered from being first in the top 10 lineup. The production and camera people were having issues getting the other girls off stage, and if you notice, Venezuela was making her presentation while there were other girls still walking on stage. They were totally blocking the judges' view of her. She actually blended into the non-finalists, because she was first up. That wasn't really fair to her, but it is what it is, I guess.

Author:
bad production this year
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:56:20 11/27/17 Mon
In reply to: Malaysia simply faded a touch in top five question. She needed more strength and resolve in her tone of voice while answering. 's message, "I politely beg to differ. I loved Colombia's semifinal interview -- the bit about The Academy Awards. She came across quite charming. That said, Venezuela NAILED her top five question & I'm surprised she didn't advance to top three. The judges by that point must've been swayed by their overall impression of the contestants & Venezuela's overall ranking didn't carry her over. Loyalties were probably especially strong for South Africa." on 13:46:48 11/27/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I thought the same at first but she still made top five after gown so it couldn't have affected her too much.

Author:
possum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:23:37 11/29/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.