VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Colombian girls are spontaneous, confident and happy going. Ever in the recients and formers top of men preferences about worldwide women colombian place first, you don't want to change their way to be, being cool is in their DNA

Author:
JoseCalvo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:16:42 11/27/17 Mon
In reply to: Newbie 's message, "Miss Colombia" on 12:51:52 11/27/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: My only gripe with the winners from Colombia is their English accents. It is terrible. I don't know who is teaching them English down there, but they need to find someone new. It is painful to the ear. I do think they keep placing because they've found their formula. But under IMG I think that's all they will continue to do if they don't lose some of that "roboticism" that once made Latin America winners. The formula no longer works.

Author:
imo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:27 11/28/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: If you think their english is disgusting please forget it not their language is spanish, If you are an englishparlant could you speak spanish without accent?

Author:
JoseCalvo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:50 11/29/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: Well I actually do speak Spanish without an accent but that's not my gripe. Having an accent in a second language is fine. It's actually expected. It's the "Colombia" accent. All the other Spanish-speaking countries don't have that common sound that the Miss Colombias have. It's as if a deaf person taught them how to speak English. I don't know how else to describe it. At first I thought it was just Paulina but then every year I started to notice they all sound like that. There's a reason why Asian countries recruit native speakers to teach them English m

Author:
personal preference
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:11 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Thank you for displaying your ignorance You sound like a total idiot

Author:
SoCal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:22:41 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: You not liking my comment which is based on my experience and opinion does not equal ignorance. The OP asked a question and I responded. If you have an issue with my response that sounds like a personal problem.

Author:
Shrugs and hugs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:49:04 12/06/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Youre comment is based on stupidity and ignorance. If you speak Spanish like you say you do why do you think its ok to attack someone because they have an accent ? Does it make you feel better by bringing someone else down ? You truly are pathetic.

Author:
SoCal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:42:02 12/06/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.