VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Former Miss CT Acacia Courtney is competing in Florida. Anyone know of other contestants? I'm interested to see the Todd Chrisley treatment on the pageant. Should be good!

Author:
Exciting
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:23:14 11/30/17 Thu
In reply to: Anon 's message, "I wonder who Todd Chrisley will get to judge Miss FL USA. Also, is this the first year where both FL & TX are being held AFTER CA instead of before?" on 00:14:36 11/30/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Florida is really competitive this year! With their new team and strong girls, I expect them to do really well at Miss USA. Some of the other girls that are competing are: Nicolette Jennings, Jackie Garcia-Casals, Chrissy Reynoso, Nicole Renault (she was first runner up in Miss Costa Rica a few years ago), Kailyn Perez, Olivia Caputo and Lindsay Becker. I can't choose a winner the judges are gonna have a tough time but Florida will be competitive this year.

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:23:45 11/30/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Lindsey Becker?!? You mean the blonde goddess from Minnesota?!?

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:09 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes, her! IDK how she ended up in Florida but she's Miss Vero Beach USA, I'd love to see her win and I can see the Chrisley's liking her a lot.

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:32:44 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hearing this just made my day! My fingers will be crossed that she takes it all & doesnt end up being one of those who got away. Shes one of my absolute favorite contestants of ALL TIME!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:46 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I agree with you, Groove! She's a favorite of mine! And I think she has been through it all with pageants! She would deserve it all, if she wins.

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:55:26 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: I want Nicolette to show up super fit, just love her! And teen if you thought SC was stacked in teen wait till Florida teen, excited for Florida!

Author:
Florida!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:08 11/30/17 Thu

can't wait

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'll be rooting for Acacia Courtney. She is simply stunning in my view.

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:20 11/30/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.