VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Florida is really competitive this year! With their new team and strong girls, I expect them to do really well at Miss USA. Some of the other girls that are competing are: Nicolette Jennings, Jackie Garcia-Casals, Chrissy Reynoso, Nicole Renault (she was first runner up in Miss Costa Rica a few years ago), Kailyn Perez, Olivia Caputo and Lindsay Becker. I can't choose a winner the judges are gonna have a tough time but Florida will be competitive this year.

Author:
Alessa
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:23:45 11/30/17 Thu
In reply to: Exciting 's message, "Former Miss CT Acacia Courtney is competing in Florida. Anyone know of other contestants? I'm interested to see the Todd Chrisley treatment on the pageant. Should be good!" on 07:23:14 11/30/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Lindsey Becker?!? You mean the blonde goddess from Minnesota?!?

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:09 11/30/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes, her! IDK how she ended up in Florida but she's Miss Vero Beach USA, I'd love to see her win and I can see the Chrisley's liking her a lot.

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:32:44 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hearing this just made my day! My fingers will be crossed that she takes it all & doesnt end up being one of those who got away. Shes one of my absolute favorite contestants of ALL TIME!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:46 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I agree with you, Groove! She's a favorite of mine! And I think she has been through it all with pageants! She would deserve it all, if she wins.

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:55:26 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: I want Nicolette to show up super fit, just love her! And teen if you thought SC was stacked in teen wait till Florida teen, excited for Florida!

Author:
Florida!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:08 11/30/17 Thu

can't wait

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'll be rooting for Acacia Courtney. She is simply stunning in my view.

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:20 11/30/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.