VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Being from the Lone Star State, I am Real excited about the TX And OK pageants this year. I have a few favorites just from social media. Some of my favorites from TX are Allie Drake (stunning face), Logan Lester (great body), and Danielle Doty (former Teen USA). In OK are Katie Sicula (former TX competitor), Madeline Cole (great body), and Caroline Bullard (stunning face).

Author:
Houston gal
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:10:35 11/30/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I agree about Texas. I think they will move away from the Latinas ( no offense) and crown Danielle or Logan. Although I think Allie would do MUCH better at USA than them.

Author:
Cant wait!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:22:29 11/30/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I agree. I do love their former picks, but it doesnít seem like USA has been looking for a Hispanic Queen. Hope that changes.

Author:
Houston Gal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:50 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Meanwhile, Nia Sanchez was just recently crowned.

Author:
okay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:29:29 12/01/17 Fri

[> Subject: Beautiful picks for both states, never heard of any of the Miss OK ladies until now, but hey are all contenders. Donít count out Allie Gonzalez though!

Author:
Snip snap
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:05 11/30/17 Thu

[> Subject: Hannah Johannes FTW

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:58:13 11/30/17 Thu

[> Subject: I love Danielle but how is she allowed to compete? She judged Miss USA a few years ago and several state pageants since then. I think we could be in for a surprise this year but Logan, Hannah and both Allie's are competitive. I also really like Isabella Radovan, for Oklahoma is Albreuna competing? If so, I want it to be her year.

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:54 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: Favorites for Texas are Isabella Radovan and Hannah Johannes . For olklahoma I hope Katie wins it!

Author:
!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:52 12/01/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: I agree with you from a standpoint, and I love her too, but in regards to what you said, there isn't any rule saying if you judged a pageant you can't try to compete for that same title one day, weird situation but it happens.. look at Halima Aden, they picked her as a *MISS USA* judge the same year she just competed in Minnesota and lost to Meredith Gould... but she got to judge her nationally?! How awkward!

Author:
Lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:31:05 12/01/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: The thing is Halima judged Miss USA after she competed. Yes, her situation is strange too but Danielle judged Miss USA 3 years ago and has judged numerous national pageants since. I mean if she wins I'd be happy it'd just be awkward seeing a former judge compete at Miss USA.

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:45:10 12/02/17 Sat

[> Subject: I am excited for OK this year too! I am favoring Albreuna (1RU past two years) and Sunny Day who has been competing for a few years and placed at Miss Earth United States recently. Both are Top 5 contenders for me, and Katie Sicula also

Author:
GOOKGALS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:23:44 11/30/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: where can i find the list on contestants for these states

Author:
txandok
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:38 11/30/17 Thu

txandok

[> Subject: I streamed the Oklahoma pageant last year and remmeber Madeline winning swimsuit, I like Carolin too but I remember her looking alot different from her headshots.

Author:
KristinC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:01 11/30/17 Thu

Who all is competing?

[> Subject: If Alejandra doesnt win Texas, I will never watch the Texas pageant again! :)

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:46:25 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: haha... She would deserve the crown, but there are many other girls that could steal it from her.... and that would not be a surprise. I think that Hannah Johnannes would be considered a fav over other girls at this point.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:46 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: I agree, other contestants could easily win. Alejandra is just my favorite at this point. Regarding Hannah, I'm not on that train. I never really got her hype. I think Top 15, but I would not put her in 5 over some of the other strong girls competing.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:53 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: Iceman , who is on your top 5 for Texas ?

Author:
Curious !
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:53 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: TEXAS is very strong this year, as usual. My top picks are Alejandra Gonzalez, Isabella Radovan, Allison Drake, Stephanie Ludwig, and Danielle Doty. Obviously Logan Lester could be in the mix as well. And I think everyone should pay close attention to newcomer Paris Regan. She was twice the 1st RU for Nevada Teen USA, and I expect her to do very well.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:56 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Thanks Iceman !

Author:
Really looking forward to watching Texas !
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:29:44 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Paris needs to tone it down if she wants to do well. She needs someone to refine her look and get her away from the hair bleach and bad makeup. IMG has made it clear that look doesít cut it with them.

Author:
Not buying it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:22 12/07/17 Thu

-

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.