VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: why isn't there a date for Kentucky

Author:
robin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:08:55 12/02/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Miss Kentucky USA 2018

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:57 12/02/17 Sat

I have lived in Kentucky my whole life, I have emailed and emailed Connie the state director and can never get any respond from her. I have heard she is one the worst state director's that there is. I know a few girls how have competed at the state level, and said bad things about her. She does not the girls out in any fashion or forum after they win there title, they are on there own.... Just saying.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: she should be fired

Author:
pam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:19:43 12/02/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: Agreed. If it's indeed true, this needs to be brought up and emailed to the official MUO! Not keep waiting for a response from the rude and lousy KY director!

Author:
Email MUO now...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:39:40 12/02/17 Sat

[> Subject: I've said this before I'd like to see Melissa Pitchford (Proctor) who directs Ohio and Michigan take on Kentucky or Kim Greenwood.

Author:
Anon-ie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:36 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: Either would be great. I think it would be a natural fit for Melissa to take on her third state!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:17 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: I competed with Melissa way, way back in the day and she's awesome.

Author:
This would be great if she could take over.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:05 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: I've said that before, too on this forum! Melissa taking KY over only makes sense because KY neighbors OH, OH neighbors MI. I think her taking over the franchise is a no-brainer.

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:09:27 12/03/17 Sun

[> Subject: There is a date for Kentucky. January 27 and 28. I got the email about it last month.

Author:
Strange-- I filled out the form on the site and have received emails with no issue.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:33 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: Wow. That seems really late in the state pageant season.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:30 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: That's the same weekend as Miss NM USA, according to the calendar at the top of the page. I guess they missed the memo of holding the state pageant by the end of December.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:16 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Wasn't that request made a couple of years ago that all state pageants should be done by the end of December, yet for 2018 there are 8 states that will hold pageants in January 2018. Texas USA I understand because of the weather disaster back in September. I actuallly would prefer all winners crowned by the end of December as well.

Author:
Anon-ie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:59 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Not I. I've always found it bizarre to have winners for the upcoming year crowned the year before and never liked it... if it were just a couple of pageants, then I would get it... I wish most state pageants would actually be held in January-March... October-December is the perfect time for INTERNATIONAL pageants.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:29 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: It was in January last year as well.. and I'm pretty sure the year before that, too.

Author:
I frankly don't care when the state pageant is.. as long as the state is putting in the prep work.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:39 12/03/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.