VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: There is a date for Kentucky. January 27 and 28. I got the email about it last month.

Author:
Strange-- I filled out the form on the site and have received emails with no issue.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:12:33 12/03/17 Sun
In reply to: robin 's message, "why isn't there a date for Kentucky" on 19:08:55 12/02/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Wow. That seems really late in the state pageant season.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:30 12/03/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: That's the same weekend as Miss NM USA, according to the calendar at the top of the page. I guess they missed the memo of holding the state pageant by the end of December.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:16 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Wasn't that request made a couple of years ago that all state pageants should be done by the end of December, yet for 2018 there are 8 states that will hold pageants in January 2018. Texas USA I understand because of the weather disaster back in September. I actuallly would prefer all winners crowned by the end of December as well.

Author:
Anon-ie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:59 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Not I. I've always found it bizarre to have winners for the upcoming year crowned the year before and never liked it... if it were just a couple of pageants, then I would get it... I wish most state pageants would actually be held in January-March... October-December is the perfect time for INTERNATIONAL pageants.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:29 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: It was in January last year as well.. and I'm pretty sure the year before that, too.

Author:
I frankly don't care when the state pageant is.. as long as the state is putting in the prep work.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:39 12/03/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.