VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Surprised Acacia Courtney has opted to compete in a more competitive state like Florida rather than her home state of Connecticut, where shed be the odds-on favorite. Still unbelievable how she didnt make it past top 15 @ Miss America in 14- her swimsuit presentation was superior to almost every other top 15er.

Author:
Deshard in SF
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:52:10 12/03/17 Sun
In reply to: sandy 's message, "did i miss it or are california, florida and pa contestants up" on 12:03:58 11/28/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: She works in Florida now calling races at Hialeah Park for a horse racing radio network.

Author:
PikachusWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:40 12/03/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: @Deshard--there was a rumor going around 3 yrs ago that Acacia was going to be the winner and win easily (don't forget she had beaten head to head the eventual Miss A (Kira) before). BUT that Sam Haskell hated her and also hates CT--he later dismantled the CT MAO Board (and people were kicked out- some who had been involved in the CT pageant for decades). Acacia was too strong to ignore but would never win as long as Haskell was the big cheese of Miss America. And I know for a fact he actually sat in on her personal interview. Once again this was the rumor 3 yrs ago--but rumors often turn out to be true.

Author:
??
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:12 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: Wow. That's fascinating. Like you said, it's a rumor, but there's definitely some believable aspects to the story. Thanks for sharing.

Author:
Deshard in SF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:35 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: exciting changes for sure. I'm hoping and have heard it will be pure beauty with star quality. I don't see the mao type doing well, especially after checking candids on social media would think many others will come out ahead.

Author:
No
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:59:40 12/04/17 Mon

The truth.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: What's the Miss America "type". IMO Vanessa Williams and Carolyn Sapp are FAR more beautiful than 75% of the Miss USAs.

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:28 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: dated, not especially glamorous, dowdy, somewhat talented, very educated and well spoken comes to mind. VW was an exepction..you obviously are promoting your girl, good luck and we will see.

Author:
answering MAO fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:55 12/04/17 Mon

best

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Huh?

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:21 12/04/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.