VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: any news re ca and Pa

Author:
kate
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:05:03 12/03/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Olivia Suchko won Miss Pennsylvania USA, Kailey Grill won Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:55 12/03/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: From what I could see from the Facebook after pageant behind the scenes video Chandler was 1st Runner up in PA TEEN USA and Madison Longstreth was 1st Runner up in PA USA. Alex Taylor Deitz did the Facebook behind the scenes and I must say she needs to come back for PA USA again and with that crown outright.

Author:
Anon-ie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:31:57 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: PA miss is a WTF in my opinion. No one saw that coming. And as for the FACEBOOK live, talk about self promotion. All I saw was Alex Taylor talking about herself.

Author:
And nit that pretty. Longstrech or Romano looked like the winners
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:26 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Agree. The new miss is one of those things that make you go "hmmm"? And if I were Cassondra Angst, I would have been livid about ALex Taylor's little stint. HOw could Randy allow that? So disrespectful to Cassandra. She promoted herself more than the true queen all weekend. I am Cassandra's friend and I was mad about it. SHe did the same thing when she lost teen adn tried to always one up the winner that one year.

Author:
I'm over these self promoting girls!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:07 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: What happened? Where is that video? I always kind of thought Taylor was on the pageant patty side of things, but if it's the after crowning live video on the Miss PA USA FB Page, I didn't hear or see her say anything bad. Stop jumping your guns people!!!

Author:
And yes, Cassandra was a true queen & deserves the very best
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:50:29 12/07/17 Thu

[> Subject: Miss T15: Alfonso, Bianchi, Fanelli (3rd RU), Genuario, Heggenstaller, Kresak (2nd RU), Longstreth (1st RU), Pauline, Penn, Porter, Romano (4th RU), Schutt, Shenoy, Stoner & Suchko (W)

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:35 12/03/17 Sun

[> Subject: Teen T15: Alexander, Calle (2nd RU), Gibson, Grill (W), Jones, Knopp (4th RU), Meckley (3rd RU), Mika, Patterson, Perry, Pristas, Smelko, Smith, Swift (1st RU) & Viji-Anand

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:40:43 12/03/17 Sun

[> Subject: Both winners were shocking. The 1st Runner Up in both divisions were more competitive and prepared. The commentating was an embarrassment for someone who could never win it. Sad.

Author:
Claire
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:41:14 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: I agree with that the Miss winner was shocking, I didn't see her coming... but disagree on the Teen, I love the Teen winner, she's done well in the past, and I think she can very well at MTU...

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:40 12/03/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: I looked at PA's Instagram and she's very average. What happened?

Author:
Lee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:18:43 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Who knows what happened there? So many stronger girls in Miiss.

Author:
maybe next year for PA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:54:30 12/04/17 Mon

[> Subject: Bianca Vierra in California would have ascended to my prediction pick to win Miss USA. The new California is pretty, but a clapper for me.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:31 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: I think you may be wrong, Iceman... While I feel Vierra is definitely more gorgeous over the new winner, do you not remember her? She was nurse that performed the monologue speech in the Miss America 2016 pageant and finished 2RU, and was the big Ellen fan! She is a nurse, and has beauty and brains, and is an awesome spokesperson... she will do well at Miss USA...

Author:
I'm betting on it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:41:44 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Of course I remember her! Thats why I think she will be a clapper. I absolutely hated the nurse monologue for a talent, I found it offensive to those girls who actually prepared a real talent for competition and were overlooked for this gimmick. And in terms of MUO, I think its a far stretch for them promoting a nuclear scientist all year, then going to a nurse story. I dont see it happening. On a sidenote, I dont care about story, or employment. I'm still holding out for the most beautiful, with the best stage presentation, will win the pageant!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:03:50 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: monolog is considered a real talent

Author:
dina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:28 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Worst talent I've ever seen at Miss America.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:18 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'd have to say its a tie for worst talent with the red solo cup nonsense.

Author:
washington mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:26:38 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I hated that one too. But at least that one showed a hint of musicality...

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:24 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Iceman, I don't understand why anyone would have you as a judge for the USA system especially if you don't want to comply with change. I think beauty is important;however being smart and having substance is the new trend and I am all on board. If you are judging on beauty and stage presence ONLY... why are these girls having an interview with you?? It would be a complete waste of time!If you are judging any upcoming pageants for USA like you have in the past,I truly feel bad for that director. You are setting he/she up for failure if you chose not to take everything in to consideration. Who wants a pretty face with no intelligence? NOW that's a guaranteed clap with the new owner!I am certain that the new Miss CA USA is going to do well at Miss USA because the judges are following the rules! If you don't want to see pageant evolve then you should start your own organization where merits don't count and interview is not necessary.

Author:
pageant junky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:12:49 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Thanks for your opinion. But you make many assumptions here that are simply inaccurate. I would break it down. But its easier just to say 100% of your comments are either not true, or have no merit whatsoever. So take it for what it is. Thanks again for your input.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:22 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think Bianca has a lovely face, but she is very short. I think the winner was a popular favorite, and will do well in Miss USA.

Author:
kiki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:23 12/06/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Kira was brillent with the cups it made her stand out in a good way. It was innovative

Author:
kate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:49 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: That talent sucked. Red solo cups and monotone Nurse Kelly both sucked big time.

Author:
nope
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:59:56 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Telling us about your day at work is not a monologue nor is it a talent.

Author:
she was the worst
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:44:28 12/07/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: ...and having said all this, I admit I could be wrong. While I think she is a clapper, I also recognize she could go as far as winning Miss USA.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:58 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Wait??? The nurse girl won?!

Author:
wtf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:53 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: Yes, she did.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:21 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Wow. I saw a brief clip on YouTube. Even though she now has great long hair weave pieces, something about her still screams Miss America contestant. She has a pretty face and her height cannot be denied but she still doesn't seem to be Miss USA-ish. Knowing how things are going though, this girl will go all the way. I call it now, they will make her the next Miss USA and I will be angry about it for the entire year. I just don't feel there's anything genuine about her.

Author:
no to this woman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:25 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I did NOT like her

Author:
hair--looked very fake.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:17 12/04/17 Mon

[> Subject: Anyone else watching the play by play with Austin and one of the judges at CA USA?

Author:
Popcorn!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:16:12 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: I AM!!!! Sips tea

Author:
pageant junky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:09 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: So since the judge posted score card online should that disqualify this judges scores?

Author:
Tea & popcorn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:04 12/04/17 Mon

[> Subject: Miss California USA nurse Kelley is basic. She bland. She vanilla. How did she stand out in a contestant group that large? It’s a shame California has missed the mark the past few years. I have no doubt her interview will be strong. I’m just not mentally prepared to hear her use her nurse story throughout the telecast.

Author:
Ugh bored with stories
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:35:14 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: I agree with ICEMAN (rarely) but on this one I do. I was astonished that this girl finished 2nd RU to Miss America. I don't believe she will necessarily clap--b/c this doesn't seem to be shaping up as an extremely competitive USA yr, but I don't think she'll make it to the 2nd cut. either.

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:36 12/04/17 Mon

[> Subject: I like the Miss, she seems well spoken. The teen doesn't really do anything for me. I think the Miss will make top 15. I don't really care about teen, I don't think the top 15 matters, they will just pick the one they want. If this teen has good speaking skills she could be it.

Author:
"Beauty" is just a small piece of this pageant now.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:22 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: I just saw the post from Austin and Alex is one of the directors what a hot mess she is SHE is so RUdE and bossy !!! I everyone in California hates the new directors specially ALEX !!! You placed top 10 before who Cares !!! Please brings new directors !!!

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:58 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: where can I find a video of her winning? nothing came up on google

Author:
mona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:53 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: FCDE66_E5_60_B4_434_A_99_E0_647_E906_D6_DBD
my photo upload

Author:
I really like the new Miss California USA, too.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:18:31 12/05/17 Tue

[> Subject: I would say a thumbs down to all 4 right now.

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:04 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: Five years ago, if you would have told me these were state titleholders preparing to compete for Miss USA, I would have thought you were lying to me.

Author:
Where are the stunners?!?!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:35 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: The girl on the right won the Sweetheart Pageant a few yrs ago (no small accomplishment coming from Idaho)--but she has a wicked jaw line.

Author:
nope
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:51:53 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: She looks like Carrie Prejean as a brunette.

Author:
nope again
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:06 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: That photo is very airbrushed, but the 4 girls are still good looking in reality, we are nowhere near the usual MAO level, even if some of these girls are from that system, don't worry.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:23:23 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: I LOVE Minnesota! Huge fan. Her shut out at Miss America was such crap. She is stunning.

Author:
RockyGirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:49:33 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I agree they are all great and beautiful and have great chances of doing well, but I do acknowledge this is not the most flattering picture of them...

Author:
This just wasn't a great pic, no big deal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:10:11 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: CA needs a little glamming up. I like her.

Author:
Lee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:01:07 12/06/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: MONTANA is gorgeous. She may be the FIRST in a very long time to finally make it in the top 15!! Now if they can just get over her being from Montana, she has it made.

Author:
pina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:23:15 12/07/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Agree to disagree... She's ok... even though she has the pageant website or whatever it is, I don't think she's that spectacular.

Author:
IMO!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:55:31 12/07/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I go way back here in Cali. and no one has ever l;iked the State Directors. From Faye Smith,to Guyrex, to Carolee Munger, to the new ones they were all hated at one time or the other. Guyrex was the best though, and 2 more wonderful guys you could never find.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:29:39 12/08/17 Fri

[> Subject: Can everyone just stop referring to her as “nurse Kelley”? Yeah, we all completely understand what her career is, but it’s not her name, mmmkay?

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:34 12/08/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: I don't know who she is without that moniker.

Author:
brought that on herself
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:21 12/08/17 Fri

[> Subject: Is this Miss USA or Miss America.. where are my stunning girls....

Author:
Wating for Texas and Nevada
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:27 12/08/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Most of the states seem to be crowning what IMG wants, that's why this is turning out to be somewhat of a "weak year". However, I do have my favorites, but my current list is based on beauty first, not stories.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:10:33 12/08/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.