VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: PA miss is a WTF in my opinion. No one saw that coming. And as for the FACEBOOK live, talk about self promotion. All I saw was Alex Taylor talking about herself.

Author:
And nit that pretty. Longstrech or Romano looked like the winners
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:18:26 12/03/17 Sun
In reply to: Anon-ie 's message, "From what I could see from the Facebook after pageant behind the scenes video Chandler was 1st Runner up in PA TEEN USA and Madison Longstreth was 1st Runner up in PA USA. Alex Taylor Deitz did the Facebook behind the scenes and I must say she needs to come back for PA USA again and with that crown outright." on 17:31:57 12/03/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Agree. The new miss is one of those things that make you go "hmmm"? And if I were Cassondra Angst, I would have been livid about ALex Taylor's little stint. HOw could Randy allow that? So disrespectful to Cassandra. She promoted herself more than the true queen all weekend. I am Cassandra's friend and I was mad about it. SHe did the same thing when she lost teen adn tried to always one up the winner that one year.

Author:
I'm over these self promoting girls!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:07 12/04/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: What happened? Where is that video? I always kind of thought Taylor was on the pageant patty side of things, but if it's the after crowning live video on the Miss PA USA FB Page, I didn't hear or see her say anything bad. Stop jumping your guns people!!!

Author:
And yes, Cassandra was a true queen & deserves the very best
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:50:29 12/07/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.