VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Bianca Vierra in California would have ascended to my prediction pick to win Miss USA. The new California is pretty, but a clapper for me.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:29:31 12/04/17 Mon
In reply to: kate 's message, "any news re ca and Pa" on 16:05:03 12/03/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I think you may be wrong, Iceman... While I feel Vierra is definitely more gorgeous over the new winner, do you not remember her? She was nurse that performed the monologue speech in the Miss America 2016 pageant and finished 2RU, and was the big Ellen fan! She is a nurse, and has beauty and brains, and is an awesome spokesperson... she will do well at Miss USA...

Author:
I'm betting on it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:41:44 12/04/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Of course I remember her! Thats why I think she will be a clapper. I absolutely hated the nurse monologue for a talent, I found it offensive to those girls who actually prepared a real talent for competition and were overlooked for this gimmick. And in terms of MUO, I think its a far stretch for them promoting a nuclear scientist all year, then going to a nurse story. I dont see it happening. On a sidenote, I dont care about story, or employment. I'm still holding out for the most beautiful, with the best stage presentation, will win the pageant!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:03:50 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: monolog is considered a real talent

Author:
dina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:28 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Worst talent I've ever seen at Miss America.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:18 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'd have to say its a tie for worst talent with the red solo cup nonsense.

Author:
washington mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:26:38 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I hated that one too. But at least that one showed a hint of musicality...

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:24 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Iceman, I don't understand why anyone would have you as a judge for the USA system especially if you don't want to comply with change. I think beauty is important;however being smart and having substance is the new trend and I am all on board. If you are judging on beauty and stage presence ONLY... why are these girls having an interview with you?? It would be a complete waste of time!If you are judging any upcoming pageants for USA like you have in the past,I truly feel bad for that director. You are setting he/she up for failure if you chose not to take everything in to consideration. Who wants a pretty face with no intelligence? NOW that's a guaranteed clap with the new owner!I am certain that the new Miss CA USA is going to do well at Miss USA because the judges are following the rules! If you don't want to see pageant evolve then you should start your own organization where merits don't count and interview is not necessary.

Author:
pageant junky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:12:49 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Thanks for your opinion. But you make many assumptions here that are simply inaccurate. I would break it down. But its easier just to say 100% of your comments are either not true, or have no merit whatsoever. So take it for what it is. Thanks again for your input.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:22 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think Bianca has a lovely face, but she is very short. I think the winner was a popular favorite, and will do well in Miss USA.

Author:
kiki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:23 12/06/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Kira was brillent with the cups it made her stand out in a good way. It was innovative

Author:
kate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:49 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: That talent sucked. Red solo cups and monotone Nurse Kelly both sucked big time.

Author:
nope
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:59:56 12/05/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Telling us about your day at work is not a monologue nor is it a talent.

Author:
she was the worst
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:44:28 12/07/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: ...and having said all this, I admit I could be wrong. While I think she is a clapper, I also recognize she could go as far as winning Miss USA.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:58 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Wait??? The nurse girl won?!

Author:
wtf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:53 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: Yes, she did.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:21 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Wow. I saw a brief clip on YouTube. Even though she now has great long hair weave pieces, something about her still screams Miss America contestant. She has a pretty face and her height cannot be denied but she still doesn't seem to be Miss USA-ish. Knowing how things are going though, this girl will go all the way. I call it now, they will make her the next Miss USA and I will be angry about it for the entire year. I just don't feel there's anything genuine about her.

Author:
no to this woman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:25 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I did NOT like her

Author:
hair--looked very fake.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:17 12/04/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.