VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: ...and having said all this, I admit I could be wrong. While I think she is a clapper, I also recognize she could go as far as winning Miss USA.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:04:58 12/04/17 Mon
In reply to: I'm betting on it 's message, "I think you may be wrong, Iceman... While I feel Vierra is definitely more gorgeous over the new winner, do you not remember her? She was nurse that performed the monologue speech in the Miss America 2016 pageant and finished 2RU, and was the big Ellen fan! She is a nurse, and has beauty and brains, and is an awesome spokesperson... she will do well at Miss USA..." on 09:41:44 12/04/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Wait??? The nurse girl won?!

Author:
wtf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:53 12/04/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Yes, she did.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:21 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Wow. I saw a brief clip on YouTube. Even though she now has great long hair weave pieces, something about her still screams Miss America contestant. She has a pretty face and her height cannot be denied but she still doesn't seem to be Miss USA-ish. Knowing how things are going though, this girl will go all the way. I call it now, they will make her the next Miss USA and I will be angry about it for the entire year. I just don't feel there's anything genuine about her.

Author:
no to this woman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:25 12/04/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I did NOT like her

Author:
hair--looked very fake.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:17 12/04/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.