VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Agree. The new miss is one of those things that make you go "hmmm"? And if I were Cassondra Angst, I would have been livid about ALex Taylor's little stint. HOw could Randy allow that? So disrespectful to Cassandra. She promoted herself more than the true queen all weekend. I am Cassandra's friend and I was mad about it. SHe did the same thing when she lost teen adn tried to always one up the winner that one year.

Author:
I'm over these self promoting girls!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:15:07 12/04/17 Mon
In reply to: And nit that pretty. Longstrech or Romano looked like the winners 's message, "PA miss is a WTF in my opinion. No one saw that coming. And as for the FACEBOOK live, talk about self promotion. All I saw was Alex Taylor talking about herself." on 19:18:26 12/03/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: What happened? Where is that video? I always kind of thought Taylor was on the pageant patty side of things, but if it's the after crowning live video on the Miss PA USA FB Page, I didn't hear or see her say anything bad. Stop jumping your guns people!!!

Author:
And yes, Cassandra was a true queen & deserves the very best
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:50:29 12/07/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.