VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: SNARKY REMARKS ABOUT MISS CALIFORNIA USA ARE NOT VALID.

Author:
TH
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:51:16 12/06/17 Wed

The 6'1" amazon beauty who recently won Miss California USA will be an excellent addition to the Miss USA Pageant. She is lovely, intelligent, with a personality to match.

Here is a clip from Ellen that gives you a little insight into this lovely young woman.

https://youtu.be/R123lqKBBOU

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: WINNING MOMENT https://youtu.be/rjK_41TqDxw

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:13 12/06/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: She has also been on The View & Dr. Oz.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:02 12/06/17 Wed

[> Subject: Don't know what comments you are referring to but I don't need to watch a video. I remember her from Miss America. Obnoxious to me then. Even more so now. This isn't the guru board. People who don't share your enthusiasm for this contestant will not be randomly albeit selectively removed from posting.

Author:
still not a fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:28 12/06/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: Nothing "obnoxious" about her in the least! She's an accomplished person, and a nurse to boot. Her Miss America talent was a monologue on an experience she had with an Altzeimer patient in her work as a nurse. Not everyone can twirl a baton or dance on their toes.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:45:19 12/06/17 Wed

[> Subject: VERY bright and absolutely beautiful. She does need a sizable amount of work on her walk/presentation though. She's not Miss USA...yet!

Author:
Broccoli (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:17 12/06/17 Wed

[> Subject: Oh,yeah,IMG is gonna love her. But you know what? She seems like a normal and nice girl. And,yes,nurses are critical to saving lives. My friend in Texas was a flight nurse but went back to overnight shift at a hospital.

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:47 12/06/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: She is working on her Doctorate degree.

Author:
Very impressive!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:16 12/06/17 Wed

[> Subject: Actualy I heard it was a female stylist. I also think she's outstanding.

Author:
Michelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:27:11 12/07/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: I think her nursing experience is totally not the issue. I think she's way overrated in terms of looks and body. Plus her hair needs to appear more natual looking.

Author:
me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:44 12/07/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: I agree. There are tons of nurses (& doctors or med students - I think of the beautiful Mari Doan from Iowa for one....) and I agree - being in healthcare forces you (almost) to be great at communicating. The health care people do just as well as PR people for interviews etc. I think CA USA is very pretty. If we were all out at a beach - every man would stare at her beauty. But the truth is - she is NOT Miss USA wow beautiful. She is a gorgeous and extremely talented (yes I said it! woman, but she’s not stunning.

Author:
And yes - with how IMG has been going - she will do well, so we need to get used to it now whether we think she’s the most beautiful or not.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:53 12/07/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: To be far the last 2 Miss USA's aren't pretter than the currently crowned Miss California USA.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:39 12/07/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I disagree. Kara and Deshauna are prettier than this girl and sorry but I do find her obnoxious (same as above). It is widely reported that beyond her student experience she's never even practiced. Someone who hasn't even really gone through orientation shouldn't be running around calling herself a nurse. Overrated then overrated now.

Author:
still still not a fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:39:08 12/07/17 Thu

[> Subject: I watched Miss CA USA. To me, she was the clear and only possible winner. She is totally natural, not forced, not pageant patty.

Author:
Kevie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:47:22 12/07/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.